• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Nori Chan

BZAZGxeCAAARurK.png:large

Ibaka thought he was back in Africa holding a spear

These guys posing like the ginyu force

twitter on point tonight #dead

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Feels like Bropez is the only one with a pulse out there. I wonder how much of it is "gelling" and how much is "these guys need to retire yesterday"

Williams has been on the decline for a bit now, despite the resurgence in the second half last year. I don't know if that's a matter of motivation or conditioning, but he just hasn't got back to where he was, at least from what I've seen. KG and Terry looked all done last year really, and Pierce was TERRIBLE late in the season especially the playoffs. The guys are so old, I have no idea why the nets thought it was a good idea to give up all those picks, but they went all in I guess.

Also good night for the celts, Jeff Green playing good as usual gotta keep that trade value up. Faverini looks like a really serviceable center, he had an off night offensively, but that's not what he's there for. KO while struggling a bit was solid as usual and has been pullin down a lot more boards than projected. On top of that they finally got back to losing, which hopefully they can keep up. Gerald Wallace might have played his way to be able to be sent packing in a package deal, which to shed the contract would be amazing.

I'm concerned about Sullinger, a bone bruise is no joke... hopefully it's not a conditioning thing similar to say Eric Gordon or Andrew Bynum, and hopefully no serious cartilage damage.

effingvic i know what you are waiting for lol.

Naw, not tonight. It's only fun when we aren't just as shitty lol :(

Williams has been on the decline for a bit now, despite the resurgence in the second half last year. I don't know if that's a matter of motivation or conditioning, but he just hasn't got back to where he was, at least from what I've seen. KG and Terry looked all done last year really, and Pierce was TERRIBLE late in the season especially the playoffs. The guys are so old, I have no idea why the nets thought it was a good idea to give up all those picks, but they went all in I guess.

KG and Pierce are going to have a good week or two but yeah, those dudes are done. Jason Terry is only good for shit talking these days.

Pkaz01

My view tonight:

GV4bnun.jpg

RNAXhi0.jpg

nice too bad it was such an ugly game, how crazy was the crowd after the game?

That was a really intense 4th quarter. Both teams made some errors but there was a lot of desire on the floor. Lillard's bucket was a joke though, you're right.

Yea they played their asses off all game long. If only Dragic didn't get a bullshit injury for the third time this season the suns could have an even better record than they already do.

13 stitches tonight after that collision god damn and he had a concussion like two games ago and two ankle sprains before that game. Bad luck.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
nice too bad it was such an ugly game, how crazy was the crowd after the game?

Crowd was sedated until about the last half of the 4th quarter. Crazy ass finish. Dame is fucking stone cold.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wait...

If OKC loses, Portland nabs the #2 seed?

LOLOLOL

And the only loss the Spurs have had so far is against... Portland?! What the fuck.

Top Bottom