• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think the Nets tried to intentionally foul and got away with everything

I won't be mad if we lose though. Clifford got way too happy with Adrien out there. Sessions handling the ball late is a fail too.

Edit: Just as I say that, Adrien makes another big play.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah but you were also extremely insistent on people not blaming Mike Brown for the Cavs ability to develop any kind of meaningful talent that went onto flourish elsewhere

And that Dion doesn't suck.

And Jack is a ballhog.

And that they can't draft.

And that all of their playoff hopes rested on a healthy Bynum meshing with Kyrie.

Yeah but you were also extremely insistent on people not blaming Mike Brown for the Cavs ability to develop any kind of meaningful talent that went onto flourish elsewhere
I said he wasn't to blame for not developing young talent his first stint in Cleveland because THERE WAS NONE TO BEGIN WITH. I detailed how the front office fucked the team over with terrible draft picks.

Cleveland. Cleveland never changes.

tumblr_mlh1lnckTq1qh8erdo1_400.gif

THAT BALL DON'T LIE!

And that Dion doesn't suck.

And Jack is a ballhog.

And that they can't draft.

And that all of their playoff hopes rested on a healthy Bynum meshing with Kyrie.
I've said Dion sucks, his shot selection just might be the worst in the league and he can't finish at the rim.

I've complained about Jack dominating the ball and shooting contested 2's plenty.

Tristan Thompson I've defended and still will but by and large have admitted their draft strategy has been AWFUL. I want Chris Grant gone.

Their playoff hopes still revolve around Kyrie and Bynum.

PTI: Tony Kornheiser on Knicks: "They have Carmelo, who would shoot 50 times a game if you let him, and JR Smith, who won't let him."

I wish Wilbon was anywhere near as smart or entertaining as TK.

I said he wasn't to blame for not developing young talent his first stint in Cleveland because THERE WAS NONE TO BEGIN WITH. I detailed how the front office fucked the team over with terrible draft picks.

Cleveland. Cleveland never changes.

At least you've accepted your fate as a fan of a Cleveland sports team. Kind of like how I've accepted the Marlins are really a AAAA baseball team forever to feed developed talent to the big boys.

Yet somehow they have 2 world series. How the fuck

I've said Dion sucks, his shot selection just might be the worst in the league and he can't finish at the rim.

I've complained about Jack dominating the ball and shooting contested 2's plenty.

Tristan Thompson I've defended and still will but by and large have admitted their draft strategy has been AWFUL. I want Chris Grant gone.

Their playoff hopes still revolve around Kyrie and Bynum.

this post was like 5 steps forward and 100 million amares back

I dunno if I want Bargs shooting that, Udrih is the hot guy. Or give it to Carmelo and when they double, he passes it out. He's been passing alot tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hill... clutch lol

Top Bottom