• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

tumblr_mlh1lnckTq1qh8erdo1_400.gif

EDIT: Now THJr. comes in.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
When did I say you were haters? I called out stupid comments saying the entire roster is garbage which isn't true. Everyone on this team is having a bad night except Jack.

And called for the team to be blown up...

Yeah

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
When did I say you were haters? I called out stupid comments saying the entire roster is garbage which isn't true. Everyone on this team is having a bad night except Jack.

bad night? they got bad careers bro

i don't know where people were coming from with that playoff nonsense

you get your panties in a bunch every time someone says some blatantly obvious shit about cleveland

bad night? they got bad careers bro

i don't know where people were coming from with that playoff nonsense

you get your panties in a bunch every time someone says some blatantly obvious shit about cleveland
Try watching Dion Waiters jack up long contested 2's every night and not get pissed off. Try watching Jack over dribble only to heave a brick and not get pissed off. Try watching Brown run his middle school level offense every game and not get pissed off. Try being fed a false sense of hope every year and not get pissed off. Try watching Chris Grant make horrible draft decisions and not get pissed off.

I am stuck in a perpetual state of rage.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Try watching Dion Waiters jack up long contested 2's every night and not get pissed off. Try watching Jack over dribble only to heave a brick and not get pissed off. Try watching Brown run his middle school level offense every game and not get pissed off. Try being fed a false sense of hope every year and not get pissed off. Try watching Chris Grant make horrible draft decisions and not get pissed off.

I know you feel some type of way

so you do admit that mike brown is trash and one of the reasons why their young players are clueless on offense

Top Bottom