• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

linsivvi

I'm pretty sure that if you put in an obese, high Lamar Odom right now, he would do a better job defensively than Griffin and Jordan.

Nice to see Henry looking good after so many knee surgeries hurt his career early on.

Henry did look good at times during the pre-season. Not all the summer pickups are terrible. Farmar was decent when he played for the Nets too.

WTF 17 point lead?

Well, lol.

I had some faith that pringles would get his system in place, but this is a nice surprise.

They might go .500 until Kobe comes back.

It's not so much that the Lakers are winning, it's that it's 5 bench guys blowing the Clips off the floor in the 4th quarter. That's just ridiculous

I hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling the Clippers are going to lose big to the Lakers tonight.

lol have you seen the lakers line up

Our starting backcourt are two scrawny white dudes...

You're acting like the preseason matters

Shawne Williams, Steve Blake, Nick Young, what could go wrong? Oh, and Nash guarding CP3.

Doubt it.

Well there you go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol this is kinda surreal. I mean the bench shitting all over the starters.

I probably like this Clipper roster less than anyone else, but even I didn't think they'd get run out of the building by Farmar, Xavier Henry, Jodie Meeks, Wesley Johnson, and Jordan Hill. This is a pretty horrible loss.

Top Bottom