• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Footage of Chris Paul exiting Staples Center tonight:

he-goin-to-cry-in-the-car-o.gif

Branduil

I probably like this Clipper roster less than anyone else, but even I didn't think they'd get run out of the building by Farmar, Xavier Henry, Jodie Meeks, Wesley Johnson, and Jordan Hill. This is a pretty horrible loss.

There's a reason Doc tried to force the Clippers to trade for Pierce and Garnett.

Jayhawk

I turned off the game once the hot blonde in the white tshirt sitting close to Doc Rivers decided to leave the game. The Clippers must have expected to roll over the Lakers without trying.

Lmao clippers

Don't mind winning this game so much since it was versus the clippers.

Farmar and Henry looks like a decent backcourt bench and with hill too it's not a bad bench unit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Doc Rivers wtf happened/is this real life face lol

The Clippers should really trade Crawford for Ekpe Udoh right now because Griffin+Jordan playing 76 minutes a night is going to end terribly but seems likely to happen considering that they have no bench big men at all.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I probably like this Clipper roster less than anyone else, but even I didn't think they'd get run out of the building by Farmar, Xavier Henry, Jodie Meeks, Wesley Johnson, and Jordan Hill. This is a pretty horrible loss.
Meeks Henry and Johnson are prototype Mike D type players tho...

Top Bottom