• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
15 mins away and hopefully I can start enjoying Houston sports again.

dalVlatko

You can bet me right now on Bynum playing more than 60 games if you feel like it.

What in the world does that have to do with rushing Bynum back? Cavs set him a weight goal and multiple benchmarks to meet before he could play and he met all of them without any setbacks.

I really have no idea where you are getting the idea that they are rushing him back.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm pretty sure he's only done that once in his career so no. You're an idiot though for thinking he's lab prong up and down the court and not making an impact though.

He's got a block on Reggie Evans (wow) and another from generally being aware on the court. Ask LA fans if he looks like he's anywhere near close to normal. If Cleveland fans want to get hyped again for something like this - fine, but rushing 7 footers back never ends well.
Don't you like the Bobcats? Lmao

Cleveland fans are the most punished fans across all American sports by far.

He's got a block on Reggie Evans (wow) and another from generally being aware on the court. Ask LA fans if he looks like he's anywhere near close to normal. If Cleveland fans want to get hyped again for something like this - fine, but rushing 7 footers back never ends well.
It's his first game back fool, obviously he's rusty from not playing. He's blocking/altering shots by controlling the paint and looks good out there. You are literally the only one in this thread whining about him being rushed back and bashing Cleveland. It's petty shit from a Bobcats fan which makes the situation kind of hilarious.

On a plane so I won't be able to see the game but damn why were we getting beat up by the 76ers?

october-2013-calendar_zpsec31ea42.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's his first game back fool, obviously he's rusty from not playing. He's blocking/altering shots by controlling the paint and looks good out there. You are literally the only one in this thread whining about him being rushed back and bashing Cleveland. It's petty shit from a Bobcats fan which makes the situation kind of hilarious.
I actually like Bynum lol

But whatever - I'm just a hater. Yeah. That's it.

Top Bottom