• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
cavs-age, bynum is pretty beastly when he's healthy.

That's what I'm saying! lol

No point potentially risking him now when you're trying to build him up as a core part of the team for a playoff run and next year as well.
Try worrying about your own team, we'll be fine. Maybe this year you can get the #1 pick but then Jordan would probably fuck it up and not take Wiggins.
You are the most sensitive man in this thread since Dreams-Visions rofl

Bargnani trade already paying dividends, Knicks add a valuable starting piece...

...oh wait, that's Earth 2 Bargs who isn't a Knicks bench player. Lolol.

That's what I'm saying! lol

No point potentially risking him now when you're trying to build him up as a core part of the team for a playoff run and next year as well.
He's not being rushed back, Chris Grant has explicitly made that clear which goes back to my original point of telling you to stop being dumb because you're not a doctor. You don't know how healthy he is so stop saying he's being rushed back. The Cavs have gone all in to make the playoffs this year and Bynum is a huge piece. If they thought he wasn't 100% ready to go then they would sit him. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
#rednationnnnnnnnnnnnn

tumblr_mf8p6iu9DL1rhpt5ro1_400.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's not being rushed back, Chris Grant has explicitly made that clear which goes back to my original point of telling you to stop being dumb because you're not a doctor. You don't know how healthy he is so stop saying he's being rushed back. The Cavs have gone all in to make the playoffs this year and Bynum is a huge piece. If they thought he wasn't 100% ready to go then they would sit him. You really have no idea what you're talking about.
You're right.

I can't believe I forgot about McGrady, Amare, Al Jefferson, Stephen Curry, Yao, Brook Lopez (3 times), David Lee, Wade, Kobe, Shaq, Chauncey, Deng, blah blah blah every other player that came back as soon as they were cleared only to get hurt again with the same fucking injury in the same season when they didn't even need to come back at that time.

I'm a fucking idiot for enjoying basketball between the best players in the league when they're actually healthy and not ready to bust a nut over a short term high.

You got me.

giri

You're right.

I can't believe I forgot about McGrady, Amare, Al Jefferson, Stephen Curry, Yao, Brook Lopez (3 times), David Lee, Wade, Kobe, Shaq, Chauncey, Deng, blah blah blah every other player that came back as soon as they were cleared only to get hurt again with the same fucking injury in the same season when they didn't even need to come back at that time.

I'm a fucking idiot for enjoying basketball between the best players in the league when they're actually healthy and not ready to bust a nut over a short term high.

You got me.

Not mentioning that Bynum has a history of rushing back from injury, and then only healing on company time.

You're right.

You got me.
You'll actually have an argument if he gets hurt, until then you're just being stupid lmao

dalVlatko

You're right.

You got me.

This was two weeks ago

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ
This isn't sourced, just opinion based on what I know: Bynum could play in opener or shortly after. No one with #Cavs ready to say it though
11:10 PM - 17 Oct 2013

Bynum's knees can explode two games from now but it has nothing to do with him being rushed back in.

He has played 7 minutes and is done for the game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice damn foul, wtf lolz

Matrix

Asik looks slow as hell running back :\

Matrix

We gonna pull a Clippers.

Top Bottom