• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

MVP

Banned
Remember when I said the Sixers would win before the game started?

MVP is in tears

Remember when you're gonna say that before every game, and be forgotten the majority of the time when you're wrong. Making predictions like that are win/win, if you're wrong you were joking, if you're right you're a genius.

Remember when you're gonna say that before every game, and be forgotten the majority of the time when you're wrong. Making predictions like that are win/win, if you're wrong you were joking, if you're right you're a genius.
More tears please, they're delicious. Obviously I wouldn't say I was joking on a bet, I'm sporting your shitty avatar aren't I? I thought they'd lose because of no Wade and underestimating Philly.

knicks

I seriously cannot believe DWade isn't playing. It really is proof that those knees are shot. To have to conserve a guy second game into the season lol....

i6SMziUDRCWkp.png

Believe

MVP

Banned
More tears please, they're delicious. Obviously I wouldn't say I was joking on a bet, I'm sporting your shitty avatar aren't I? I thought they'd lose because of no Wade and underestimating Philly.

You didn't bet this game because you didn't think they'd lose.

MVP

Banned
Look at Philly fans acting like they won the championship...I guess when all your teams suck you hang on to anything...worst fans in the country.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So did the Bobcats break Bev's ribs? out for the rest of game and needs x-rays.

Top Bottom