• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

This is the first time I've really gotten a look at Dave Joerger's face. Does he always look that bewildered and perplexed, or is that just because of what he's currently seeing?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs outscore the Grizz 30 to 7 in the 2nd up 21 at the half after trailing going into the 2nd.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard 20 boards, 6 away from his career high.

Damn

Wtf are they not calling the pushes near the sideline? wtf a tech?

and now the game is gone wtf league pass

knicks

Look at Philly fans acting like they won the championship...I guess when all your teams suck you hang on to anything...worst fans in the country.

What? It is a nice opening win against the Heat. Wouldn't any fan of any team be happy winning a game in that fashion against that team? Little douche.

Forever

Banned
Pfft. Good game Cavs-GAF. Still smh at the trash y'all were talking when you went on that run against Reggie Evans and Alan Anderson.

Spurs haven't missed a beat, thankfully. I thought blowing it in the Finals might have a serious effect on the team. I know it's just one half, but it is definitely encouraging.

Top Bottom