• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

h3ro

Everyone talking about Rose playing like crap, but Melo was 8-24 with 4TO. What's his excuse?

isoIkjKwjQ4VZ.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He has the confidence. You can see it in his will to drive to the basket. But the touch still isn't there yet. I way give it a few more games and he should be good.

Touch is a little off

But looks like he is worried about his landing more than his shot

Stuff like driving is instinct...

Pkaz01

Best coast basketball!! possible western conference finals?

This warriors team is so damn fun to watch. pretty easy to root for too so far at least.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Touch is a little off

But looks like he is worried about his landing more than his shot

Stuff like driving is instinct...

He's not even in game shape yet, and he still looks like the most explosive dude on the court at times. That's a good sign.

It's not his fault the Bulls lack shooters and opposing Ds can collapse the lane at will.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Both teams are on track to have more points before the 4th starts than last game had as a final score lol.

I really think so. He is extremely talented, but he is never going to lead a team to anything important, because he is plain dumb and heartless. That's just the way I see it.
There's a difference between calling Melo a "crap player" and thinking he can't lead a team to a championship. That's why I said you overreacted. The Knicks just don't have the right personnel to put them over the hump in my opinion.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah, I'm glad we have a guy like Grunwald making the personnel decisions.

Yeah man he got us shump who could of been top 10 that year at 16 and who knows where hardaway is in 3 years but he looks good....

Glen will be missed

Top Bottom