• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Emwitus

28 FT to 10 FT's.

What a fucking joke.

If I hear a Lakers fan complain about Heat fouls for the entire post season I'm gonna smack you.

lol. Heat fans should be the last people talking about free throw differentials. That whole streak of yours was full of crap. However, kobe isn't even playing basketball now. Just jumping into people and getting calls.

Fuckin WWE refs here...
tumblr_ltoshfMjL11qk4xu9.jpg

I kind of wouldnt mind seeing LA in the playoffs if OKC gets that first seed. It would be fun to watch YNB give Steve and Steve the proverbial pipe.

Jeff-DSA

It has to be a very rare thing that Dwight has more made FTs than the other team has FTAs. He's crazy in the zone tonight from the line.

Emwitus

Pau/Dwight were working so well and we go away from that shit, I'm speechless.

kobe heart
It's not even the sentiment that really bothers me- it's more the issue of narrative over reality.

I agree. This is a similar situation to wade/lebron. Until kobe admits his not the same player he was, or steps back for dwight...this team will never reach it's potential. Unfortunately, phil isn't hear to give tough love.

Jeff-DSA

If Dwight could shoot FTs like that normally, the race would already be over. Heck, the Lakers would probably be pushing for a home court first round opportunity as teams would have to alter their entire approach.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Maloofs are all what's wrong with the '00s.

"Even the rich don't go broke like the rest of us."

Top Bottom