• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

thekad

Banned
What are you talking about. Kobe's one of my favorite players. It sucks that he'll never come close to the top 30 player he once was ever again.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Pau was probably one of those who cried in the Lakers lockeroom when they heard about Kobe's injury.

mhi

Since the season is pretty much over, let's come up with with a list of coaches most likely to get canned using descriptive categories

Goner, Trying To Hold On To The Rope

Lawrence Frank
Doug Collins (They'll agree to "part ways")
Dwayne Casey
Vinny Del Negro
Keith Smart

Will Get Fired if...

Corbin (If they miss the playoffs, esp after not dealing Sap or Al)
Dunlap (If they don't get enough season ticket renewals)
Carlesimo (If there basic offense stalls in the playoffs)

One down.....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking old ass injured Spurs.

Rockets need to face them, not Denver.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
At the very least its nice to have Morris out there to push the ball off rebounds every time.

exarkun

Man, watching Duncan on Pau is breathtaking. Duncan is a monster in his own right, but Pau is doing dirty work for the Lakers right now.

Who knew this would be a good game.

paully

Banned
I'm really starting to think the Spurs are losing on purpose. I never thought this Lakers team could have a lead like this.

Top Bottom