• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Lakers are going all the way this year. Pau will lead the way. It will be Kobe's greatest triumph.

Emwitus

Amazing how right after news comes out that phil might be wanting to coach again, Dimbo buss gives a directive to announce phil will be with the team next season. So much salt over Jeanie i guess.

Scenario 1:

Houston fires Mchale. Phil jackson comes out of retirement to houston, dwight follows.....Superstar SG, Superstar Center....

Scenario 2:

Scott brooks is fired after durant and co lose to memphis. Phil to oklahoma, convinces bynum to follow or oklahoma trades for gasol.....

linsivvi

Lakers are going all the way this year. Pau will lead the way. It will be Kobe's greatest triumph.

You're just begging for an avatar quote.

image.php

Smokey

He's been inconsistent for awhile. When he started to have knee/ankle issues he just started relying on getting foul calls rather than finishing. He bumped knees in the Suns game and was not the same in the second half. That probably carried to yesterday's game. Think he's also a bit tired. All of that wailing does take the energy out of you and your legs.

He needs to improve his midrange game and his god awful defense. Unfortunately for him/us mchale is his 'coach'. Dude is gonna stunt the fuck out of his potential growth.

fertygo

Amazing how right after news comes out that phil might be wanting to coach again, Dimbo buss gives a directive to announce phil will be with the team next season. So much salt over Jeanie i guess.

Scenario 1:

Houston fires Mchale. Phil jackson comes out of retirement to houston, dwight follows.....Superstar SG, Superstar Center....

Scenario 2:

Scott brooks is fired after durant and co lose to memphis. Phil to oklahoma, convinces bynum to follow or oklahoma trades for gasol.....

LOL at OKC spending 10m for coach.

I'd bet to Brooklyn.

Emwitus

Phil just said he wants to get into a FO position right?

Hope the Wiz fire Ernie and bring him in. Fuck the triangle tho.

I don't get this....the triangle is the only system in almost 30 years that has won back to back championships. I think a big reason for this is it's unpredictability. It's probably one of the best offensive systems if taught well.

Emwitus

The triangle with Durant at the 4?

My God.

The triangle with YNB at the 1?

Oh no. no no no no no no no no no

I actually think it would work well for okc since the triangle doesn't really need a point guard. Durant however, might need to improve his post game.

I don't get this....the triangle is the only system in almost 30 years that has won back to back championships. I think a big reason for this is it's unpredictability. It's probably one of the best offensive systems if taught well.

I want my point guard to actually play the position though.

The triangle was great and all, but lets not act like there weren't multiple top 15 players all time necessary for it to be successful.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The James harden hate thread on clutchfans is pretty spectacular

Clutchfans has become a waste. I loved that forum back in the day.

The triangle was great and all, but lets not act like there weren't multiple top 15 players all time necessary for it to be successful.

who are these multiple top 15 players of all time? There is only 1 and that is jordan. Pippen is considered to be in the top 50, but that is debatable.

Edit: My bad I realize you talking about the triangle not the bulls lol.

Emwitus

So the offense will be run through wall, just like it run through kobe,shaq and jordan. Why, are you not confident in wall?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
OKC-HOU regular season: 80 mins w/ Collison on bench: OKC +1. 64 minutes w/ Collison in game: OKC +48.

Most important player on the Thunder this series is Collison. Harden gotta get his ass in foul trouble.

Kacar

Phil gets hired by Cleveland, we sign Dwight to a max contract this summer.

And Lebron comes back the next year for a discount because he misses me.

They'll have drafted an entire starting lineup after the draft. They are going to have to buy free agents and stop tanking soon.

They've got another year or two of being bad before they can turn the corner. Things could get interesting if Oden ends up signing with them though, for good or bad.

Kyrie, Picks and Cap Space.

Seems pretty alright besides the Cleveland part.

I wonder if Shaw would take the job. He wasn't on board with our long-term rebuild, but the Cavs are further ahead on theirs so maybe he'll be interested?

Top Bottom