• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Excellent answers from all.

Hahaha.

Interesting the Cwebb is now on TNT and Payton is interviewing cardboard cutouts.

Spurs showing interest in Josh Smith? Pop would straighten that dude out and bring the best out of him; if he can't then he's a lost cause.

Spurs rumors almost always amount to nothing...

The organization never leaks anything so more often than not its just an agent trying to hype his player up. The Spurs are so widely respected that agents love to use fake rumors to create interest....especially since the Spurs never confirm or deny anything.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Is just me or have ACl injuries gone up in the NBA. I dont remember them being this common.

Rubio
Shumper
Rondo
Barbosa
David West
Brandon Rush
Lou Williams

In the last 2 years...WTF?!?!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I feel like this Sacramento situation is really sad.

Kevin Johnson keeps saying it isn't over and that he has people and plans lined up. But, dude, it isn't a bidding war. You missed that. Ballmer already won. The relocation application has been filed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Kevin Johnson keeps saying it isn't over and that he has people and plans lined up. But, dude, it isn't a bidding war. You missed that. Ballmer already won. The relocation application has been filed.
It's the same song and dance we went through in Seattle

KJ shouldn't toy with the people that way

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

KJ never quits, sir. No true Sun ever quits anything.

Emwitus

The organization never leaks anything so more often than not its just an agent trying to hype his player up. The Spurs are so widely respected that agents love to use fake rumors to create interest....especially since the Spurs never confirm or deny anything.

when was the last time the spurs made a blockbuster trade?

Blackace

That's not true

Like the Kidd rumors from years ago were very real
Just Pop wisely kept TP

giri

Time to tank for that #1 pick. Do we even have a pick?? I'm sure we gave it away years ago.

Suns have

2013 Both owns picks this year. Lakers First round pick this year, and possibly a second round laker pick.
2014 both own picks
2015 both ours AND a top 5 protected laker first round pick

Blackace

Thats true, and a good example, but an exception to the rule. Hell, we saw it with the Oden rumors not that long ago.

And if you believed that shit I don't know what to tell you

I am sure they looked it over...maybe even inquired about his health

Flash

i fucking love lowry

the guy is a leader, completely takes control of the game even if it doesnt show up on the stats

and i love that these guys are trying to have fun. but gotta finish those alley oops!

Will Lebron break the record tonight with 6 games with 30+ppg at over 60%FG?

I mean, he only scored 15 against Portland in the last game so there's a chance this game goes down to the wire but it's likely that this is a blowout and Bron sits early.

Top Bottom