• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Flash

guarantee you alan anderson is out of the league next year. he think he playing himself into a contract by shooting 20%? lol

Flash

derozanHOF_medium.gif

got damn. lol poor mozgov

Do you think that all-time player rankings should take into account how influential the players were in changing the sport? They're pretty silly in general so including the effect they had on the rest of the league doesn't seem that bad. Then again, I'm not sure most people would be ready for rankings that had KG and Dirk top ten all-time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They'd probably take Taj Gibson too. Just saying.

Edit: Miami really doesn't like to show up against sub-500 teams, do they?
Nope, they only wanted Boozer from the Bulls. Though, Taj probably has a clause in his contract that he'll only play with Boozer.

Nope, they only wanted Boozer from the Bulls. Though, Taj probably has a clause in his contract that he'll only play with Boozer.

Taj's agent probably told him that he has that clause in his contract. How would he ever know?

Edit: Mozgov's sole purpose in life seems to be to appear on the bad end of a poster.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Taj's agent probably told him that he has that clause in his contract. How would he ever know?

Edit: Mozgov's sole purpose in life seems to be to appear on the bad end of a poster.
I would be amazed if Taj was even coherent enough to hire an agent. I just assume that Boozer does everything for him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Miami forward Udonis Haslem has a lower leg contusion and will not return vs #Blazers. Portland leads 47-37 w/ 7:30 left in 2nd Q.

LMA licking his chops.

Top Bottom