• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

@JLew1050: #Raptors Andrea Bargnani (flu) did not go through shoot around this morning. He'll be a game-time decision tonight vs the #Nuggets

Missing two games three days apart with the flu? Dude has just checked out mentally. Have fun with him, LA.

tumblr_mht9p1GmGP1r2br17o2_500.png
cool

Some random rumour site said:
A source familiar with the situation has indicated that Bryan Colangelo wants to bring back Jose Calderon this offseason.

Ive never found you funny.
Oh, fuck you btw.
If bargs does come to la, ill blame you and cry like a little girl for months

How else is D'Antoni going to remake the Lakers in his image unless he can get his type of player?

C- Bargnani
PF - Kobe
SF - ???
SG - ???
PG - Nash

2K14 Lakers are going to be one exciting team to watch.

Andrew Bynum is experiencing pain in his left knee, which may postpone his return until March.

Bynum had been targeting his debut with the Philadelphia 76ers by the end of February.

Bynum said he “worked hard for two days on the court and then I got a lot pain, so we backed down a little today. I’ll probably go on (the anti-gravity machine Tuesday).”

While Bynum added he’s “not really optimistic,” the pain “limits” what he does and shows he’s “not ready yet,” he also claimed Sunday’s pain doesn’t signify a setback.

“I hope it’ll keep going like that and I’ll be back soon,” Bynum said. “When I get on the court, that’s when I want to be ready. I’m trying as hard as I can. It would suck to play through pain, but sometimes you have to.”

I love you Knux...hold on buddy.

charsace

So Nash pretty much hates Dwight. Howard has to be really fucking up for a guy like Nash to hate him right? Nash got 50 wins out of an offense built around Boris Diaw pick and rolls. I still can't wrap my head around the Lakers struggling to win with Howard.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I'm hearing Ric Bucher is saying Rose is out till fall. Can anyone confirm this? I guess it's on on the radio right now.

So Nash pretty much hates Dwight. Howard has to be really fucking up for a guy like Nash to hate him right? Nash got 50 wins out of an offense built around Boris Diaw pick and rolls. I still can't wrap my head around the Lakers struggling to win with Howard.

I know Dwight is setting awful screens for some reason and it's a big reason why they can't work off of each other...Dwight is slipping them almost instantly and it's forced them to abandon PNR in favor of Kobe being ball dominant and creating shots for others.

Bargs is going to be hard to move...too many years left on that deal and he doesn't fit into any modern offenses with the way the league is downsizing.

I could see him MAYBE fitting in with Denver. Maybe if Karl continues to hate McGee he can decide to do a 1 for 1 swap and maybe get a pick 2nd from Toronto. Let Manimal clean stuff up on the inside while Bargs camps the perimeter. Defense would largely be awful still, but Bargs probably has more of a chance of finding his shot than Javale actually becoming an intelligent player. Bargs expires a year earlier than Javale.

charsace

I know Dwight is setting awful screens for some reason and it's a big reason why they can't work off of each other...Dwight is slipping them almost instantly and it's forced them to abandon PNR in favor of Kobe being ball dominant and creating shots for others.

What he's doing makes no sense. He should be looking at the numbers Amare put up by working well with Nash and he should high right now. Instead he looks like he doesn't know wth he's doing. I can only say its offensive IQ because I don't want to believe that a guy being paid as much as him with a chance to make more money in LA by playing well and proving his doubters wrong would purposely do what Dwight is doing.

I would take a top 5 pick and a piece of shit scrub expiring for Bargnani at this point.

You mean top 5 bottom pick in the second round?

Toronto would have to send a 1st rounder Bargs and another good player to get McGee. Bargs is one of the few starting bigs in the league that has terrible value.

MooseKing

Banned
I think you are underestimating the sheer number of incompetent GM's that will make a deal for Bargnani.

The problem is BC is not going to let him go for nothing. He is a cancer to the team just being in the locker room and on the bench. It's time to ship him for anything.

The reason I said top 5 pick, is because this is probably the most garbage draft in the past decade. I would take a top 10 pick.

Even in the lockout draft with Irving guys like Klay and Kawhi were available and this draft isn't worse than that one was. Nobody is giving you a 1st for Bargs.

Bargs can't shoot. He can't rebound. He can't defend.

The way it works is your team gives another team a top 5 pick to get RID of that contract.

Flash

LOL can you imagine the length of Vag's post if they got Bargnani?

I'd rather keep him then give up picks/talent, so long we keep him out of the starting line up. I think BC has given up on him so I'm not worried about him being shoe-horned into the starting line up

I think you are underestimating the sheer number of incompetent GM's that will make a deal for Bargnani.

The problem is BC is not going to let him go for nothing. He is a cancer to the team just being in the locker room and on the bench. It's time to ship him for anything.

there's talent in every draft

so why the fuck would someone take Garbageani and pass on talent

No one is taking back Bargs unless Toronto sweetens the deal by taking on an equally bad deal or adding a solid player and/or a pick.

Top Bottom