• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Dikembe Mutombo and Bolt in the celeb game
yessssssss

surely Yao could have played :( at least for 1 minute

Arne Duncan will drop dimes, but people don't finish in that game, lol J-Cole last year

Obama + Arne Duncan for 2016 celeb bball game please.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The best at over-achieving in the regular season and failing in the post season, yes.

We can all agree on that.

ib2IgRU6nzx1VM.gif

CSX

Haha just heard that Shaq came to my old high school to pick up his daughter from the nurse's office.

Guess that means TNT is already in Houston

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TURBOZONE_Summer-Workout-Bargnani.gif

Chicago fans are going to love Bullgnani.
Boozer has played practically nonstop since his first season in Chicago, and one of the reason why some Bulls fans want to do this trade is because they feel that Boozer is bound to be injury prone from now. I don't think any of these guys even know who Bargnani is.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Boozer has played practically nonstop since his first season in Chicago, and one of the reason why some Bulls fans want to do this trade is because they feel that Boozer is bound to be injury prone from now. I don't think any of these guys even know who Bargnani is.

Exactly 0 of my Bulls following friends want this deal done. You're reading too much RealGM.

In three games so far this season, comprising 144 minutes of basketball, the Lakers have led the Clippers by exactly one point for exactly 63 seconds. And that was in the first quarter of the first meeting. The Lakers haven't led the Clippers in 138 minutes of basketball.

zychi

Banned
No actual Bulls fans I know want this. Bulls are second best team in the east even without Rose. No need to blow it up now when Boozcan just be amnestied if he does get hurt

Screamin' A said:
SAS: "I had a reliable source tell me this...Dwight Howard will categorically deny it, but i trust my source...when they were playing Toronto recently, he sat there on the court and told Rudy Gay, 'You messed up bad man. You should have waited and ended up with me in Brooklyn next year. That's what he told him.

"Now, here's the problem. He doesn't determine that. He can't force his way to Brooklyn, can't pull that off. You gotta remember, the way the rules are stipulated now, you understand, the reality of the situation is that with the Nets, he had his chance. Now, if they want to let go of Brook Lopez, and they're able to unload Kris Humphries, you know,
things of that nature, something could happen. But the Nets have to be willing to capitulate and the Lakers have to be convinced he's definitely going to leave. They've got less than a week. You know trading deadline is rapidly approaching. It's February 21. It's a problem!

http://www.netsdaily.com/2013/2/14/...ward-still-thinks-hes-going-to-be-in-brooklyn

Brook Lopez/Bargnani front court, do it Mitch!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No actual Bulls fans I know want this. Bulls are second best team in the east even without Rose. No need to blow it up now when Boozcan just be amnestied if he does get hurt
The Bulls are pushing a terrible trade just to avoid paying a $3 million tax. You really think they would pay Boozer $16 million just to stay home?

Speaking of the deadline, has there been any team that hasn't been linked to Josh Smith in trade rumors? Simply the most desirable player on the trading block yet.

Oh man, I'm gonna have such a great time using this joke on Kobe when the Lakers miss the playoffs this year.

Kobe already missed the playoffs in 2005.

Jeffrey missed the playoffs in a shitty ass East.

An East where the fucking Nets made the Finals two years in a row.

Jeffrey had Rip Hamilton, a young Stackhouse and the number one overall draft pick.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Jeffrey had Rip Hamilton, a young Stackhouse and the number one overall draft pick.

Nash, Dwight, Pau.

If Michael had lived in an era where he had the chance to fly to Germany in the offseason and get new replacement knees taken from Polish orphans, he would have done it.

As if you went there.

Top Bottom