• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Dang, even though it kinda sucks for other players on the court I'd love to see more 1 on 1 "rivalries" :)lol Knight) like this in the All Star games. It at least adds a little excitement I'd say.

pilonv1

This is the hoodie Durant is wearing

chris-brown-jesus-sweatshirt-0212-00-400x470.jpg

Pkaz01

you can tell ernie gets tired of shaqs immature bullshit

he has to try so hard to keep him under control and not ruin the show anymore than he is

and the best part of this weekend will be those three episodes with jordan, bill, and chuck.

you can tell ernie gets tired of shaqs immature bullshit

he has to try so hard to keep him under control and not ruin the show anymore than he is

and the best part of this weekend will be those three episodes with jordan, bill, and chuck.

Too bad those are on Monday... which is not apart of the weekend.

Chris Paul preferred a trade to the Los Angeles Clippers over the Los Angeles Lakers.

Paul was initially dealt to the Lakers in a three-way deal involving five players, but the trade was vetoed by David Stern.

"They were talking about the possibility of where I might be traded to," Paul said. "I really hoped and wanted to come here and try to build something and do things that have never been done here."

Paul compared the situation to his college choice, when he committed to Wake Forest over more storied programs such as Duke and North Carolina.

"Wake Forest beat Duke after a big game, and I was a junior or senior in high school," Paul said. "And Skip Prosser came up to me and said, 'See, we're trying to build something.' We wanted Wake to be like the Dukes and North Carolinas. Obviously we have a long way to go but that had a lot to do with why I went to Wake."

I really don't get why people are so up in arms over what Jordan said. In that Clip they just showed, MJ said that Bron is the most dominant in the game right now but Kobe has the better career. You can definitely judge a player's career with rings.

Top Bottom