• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Pkaz01

Its sad that shaq couldnt back up what he said earlier because thats why malone and barkley are called one of the greatest and Big Timmy is the greatest.

Chris Paul preferred a trade to the Los Angeles Clippers over the Los Angeles Lakers.

Paul was initially dealt to the Lakers in a three-way deal involving five players, but the trade was vetoed by David Stern.

"They were talking about the possibility of where I might be traded to," Paul said. "I really hoped and wanted to come here and try to build something and do things that have never been done here."

Paul compared the situation to his college choice, when he committed to Wake Forest over more storied programs such as Duke and North Carolina.

"Wake Forest beat Duke after a big game, and I was a junior or senior in high school," Paul said. "And Skip Prosser came up to me and said, 'See, we're trying to build something.' We wanted Wake to be like the Dukes and North Carolinas. Obviously we have a long way to go but that had a lot to do with why I went to Wake."

Can't say I blame him.

h3ro

all that talk dont mean a thing 'til he signs the 5 year contract for them.

77tswfR.jpg

/syphon

To anyone that watched the game, how did Kawhi Leonard play?

Also, god damn at that gif of Kyrie. That guy is going to be fucking amazing if he stays injury free.

To anyone that watched the game, how did Kawhi Leonard play?

Also, god damn at that gif of Kyrie. That guy is going to be fucking amazing if he stays injury free.

Second highest scorer on Team Chuck with 20 pts. He looked alright. Got a couple of dunks, and made some treys.

I'm still watching Kawhi to see what Pop see's in him. You just don't call a player the future face of your franchise and not have it mean something.

charsace

I'm still watching Kawhi to see what Pop see's in him. You just don't call a player the future face of your franchise and not have it mean something.

He is really good. I didn't think much of him in his first season. I can see why Pop would believe he can be a star.

MooseKing

Banned
Looking at nba.com/stats Chris Bosh is the most clutch player in the NBA.

Shooting 18/21 FG and 14/15 and 55 points this season in the clutch.

He also dominates OKC more than any other player in the league, and is devastating against their bigs.

#HOF

diehard

Fleer
Watching old rookie challenge games..

talking about how much talent Sean Williams has right now and that Farmar will be the Lakers PG of the future.

Cloudy

Banned
Remember when I said Kyrie wouldn't start in the ASG and was mocked by everyone?

Who did I do an avatar bet with again? Lol

Looking at nba.com/stats Chris Bosh is the most clutch player in the NBA.

Shooting 18/21 FG and 14/15 and 55 points this season in the clutch.

He also dominates OKC more than any other player in the league, and is devastating against their bigs.

#HOF
MooseKing
Trax a.k.a Blackface
(Today, 04:40 AM)

The Celtics make out like bandits if they get Jordan and Bledsoe for KG.

As for the Clippers...I'm iffy on how I feel about it. It's a win now move that I'm not sure is strong enough to put them over the top and will leave them gutted of talent once KG is gone.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

LuchaShaq

Banned
What site do you guys think has the best recap/highlight videos?

Recently I've barely been able to watch any games, and basically any well known site I can think of has either.

A. The worst video player of all time (cough cough ESPN)

or

B. 60 second ads for 45 second videos (wtf)

I don't mind seeing an ad but a decently put together recap 4-6 min without a shit video player would be a godsend.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
What site do you guys think has the best recap/highlight videos?

Recently I've barely been able to watch any games, and basically any well known site I can think of has either.

A. The worst video player of all time (cough cough ESPN)

or

B. 60 second ads for 45 second videos (wtf)

I don't mind seeing an ad but a decently put together recap 4-6 min without a shit video player would be a godsend.

nba.com?

h3ro

Maybe, but it's a weird strategy to stockpile that kind of talent: Rondo, Avery, Bledsoe... ugh. I mean, they're valuable, but it's obviously a transition.

I think Bledsoe would be a safety measure against Rondo not returning to 100% post injury. If Rajan comes back in form, Bledsoe could be dealt for further assets.

Mahonay

Banned
I kind of like the Garnett to Clippers idea. Obviously like others have said it's a "win now" move. But Garnett >>>>>> DeAndre when it comes to any kind of playoff situation. Also, their foul shooting percentage would take a nice massive leap. I do question whether or not that would disrupt those fast breaks they rely so much on.

With Billups back, they'd be fine with out Bledsoe, as much as I am fan of him. Now if they can keep Chauncey in one piece by the time they get to the playoffs is another question...

You could definitely make worse trades. Clippers are hot this year, and are deep as hell. I think they have a legitimate chance of doing something come playoff time. I'd like to think they're finally getting out of the habit of going horribly cold at any moment.

KG would have to waive his no trade clause and I don't think he will do that

I hope not..

He has a house in LA and the Celts' run is looking done and he's already complaining about feeling too old to carry the load. He'd do it.

p.s. Unless the Clipps plan on winning it all this year, KG said this is his last all star game...so take that for what it's worth.

NBA instituting blood testing next year. Watch a bunch of guys drop off fast.

Top Bottom