• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

MooseKing

Banned
jordan_004_texture.jpg

You have a lot of work to do LeBron.

Lebron is to busy passing, rebounding and guarding the best player on the floor to worry about doing nothing but scoring. #pippenbestdefender

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Being an All-Star used to mean more than being a valuable role player for your team.

It's the fucking Dark Ages of the NBA.

It's almost like people forget that scrubs like Tyrone Hill made All Star teams in the mid 90s. As if it were a mystical time where the talent pool was some how deeper. There's always a few selections that are just there to fill a roster spot rather than blow socks off.

MooseKing

Banned
It's almost like people forget that scrubs like Tyrone Hill made All Star teams in the mid 90s. As if it were a mystical time where the talent pool was some how deeper. There's always a few selections that are just there to fill a roster spot rather than blow socks off.

He had better stats than Marc Gasol does. 14-11

Emwitus

Deng is a scrub?

Remember the time Jamal Magloire was almost ASG MVP? Good times.

Emwitus

Sigh. I just mean there are always some players that make all-star teams that are not sure all time greats. It seems like every year people complain about a few of the selections being crap. Who would SamuraiX replace Deng with?

Don't forget Mo Williams. Immortal NBA All Star.

Gotcha. But samuraiX has got to remember the bench is chosen by coaches.Ya think coaches are going to put in a lazy bum just because of his name?

jbug617

Banned
So what are the chances the Kings stay in Sacremento. I see that KJ says they will have a competitive bid to keep the team there.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
none. Everything has already been decided. papers signed and everything.

done.

Technically, it has to be vetted by the board of governors and the relocation comittee, but there's no bidding. That happened. Steve Ballmer and his group have a signed purchase agreement, they already made a $30M payment and already filed for relocation.

But, really, it's going to happen.

Curry is the obvious choice for the three point contest. but maybe he has a bad rack or two. My money is on Ryan Anderson.

Dunk contest: Flight White is the fave, but that boi T-Ross is gunna drop jaws.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
My favorite thing about the year Blake won was the NBA sending out the press release saying he won way before it was over.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
David Stern's Q&A was great

2015 All Star Game will be in New York.

Which team gets to host it hasn't been decided yet.

cacophony

James White ‏@Flight8
Anyone who really knows me knows how much tonight means to me

I know im setting myself up for disappointment but damn, this might be the 1st good dunk contest in a long time

Top Bottom