• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

charsace

63.jpg

I bet there were some fun talks last night.

Only if Lebron wanted to gain the ability to fit a beer can in his asshole.

HAY DY:

@ESPNSteinLine: All-Star Weekend trade rumble: Charlotte's growing determination to move Ben Gordon has presented Toronto w/another Andrea Bargnani suitor

Bobcatgnani feels like a good middle ground until he realizes his ultimate destiny as the Bucks' 8th man.

@ESPNSteinLine: Sense I get, though, is that Toronto ain't gonna bite on Bargs-for-Gordon deal. Raps have Terrence Ross & Alan Anderson playing well there

@ESPNSteinLine: Gordon easier to take back $-wise than Boozer w/one less year on deal, but Raps unlikely to just trade ex-No. 1 overall pick for sake of it

:(

BC better not deny a Mullens-Bargnani frontcourt.

That team would shatter the record for three point attempts on offense and points in the paint allowed on defense. Must watch television.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
People who don't get to watch Ricky nightly really miss out.

Fighting chance of ever being an all-star, David Thorpe says.

Hey, have you heard about Andre Drummond and how he's a sure-fire all-star for years to come?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why is Charlotte in every trade rumor?

There is no greater bluff at a negotiation table.

"...and that's all I'm offering"
"I think you can do better."
"I've got Rod Higgins on the other line right now and I know for a fact that MJ isn't to the 12th hole yet. Try me."
"Okay okay okay we'll do it"

So Jerry Colangelo just came out and said what everyone already knew, that Deron injured his ankle in London because he was fat, and his persistent injuries and cankle soreness are likely due to him being fat. I guess that's the difference between playing in SLC and Newark, where there's a chicken joint on every corner.

Marcus Smart is a baller, blocks a three and forces a jumpball to seal the win in OT. 28 points on 14 shots. He'll go number 1 if he keeps this up through the tournament.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I expect lawsuits soon.

What's the basis for his lawsuit? The people that he was chosen to represent voted decisively for him not to represent them anymore. It's not a dictatorship.

Also, remember when Vaggy called Hunter a genius? hahaahhahahahah

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What's the basis for his lawsuit? The people that he was chosen to represent voted decisively for him not to represent them anymore. It's not a dictatorship.

Lawsuits probably regarding his actions during his time in that position.

It's probably going to be a suit brought against hunter for all the bs that was in the news a few months ago. The money problems and nepotism.

Emwitus

Luol Deng made the East All-Star team AGAIN!?

Fuck this league.

He leads the league in minutes while holding down that bulls team defensively with an almost broken everything?! What the heck are you talking about. They're are a few people in the league who sacrifice as much as deng.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Fighting chance of ever being an all-star, David Thorpe says.

Hey, have you heard about Andre Drummond and how he's a sure-fire all-star for years to come?

Yeah, I saw that and just shrugged. I mean, I'd be surprised if Rubio never makes an all-star team, but I'm not exactly unbiased.

Also, Ricky must not be one of his clients.

SamuraiX-

He leads the league in minutes while holding down that bulls team defensively with an almost broken everything?! What the heck are you talking about. They're are a few people in the league who sacrifice as much as deng.

Being an All-Star used to mean more than being a valuable role player for your team.

It's the fucking Dark Ages of the NBA.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So what are the collective expectations for the dunk contest? Total atrocity or just awful? I'm leaning toward unwatchable.

Emwitus

Being an All-Star used to mean more than being a valuable role player for your team.

It's the fucking Dark Ages of the NBA.

His practically carrying the team.. What the heck are you talking about? If working hard and being a big part of helping your team win isn't a qualifier then it's all shit. Now dwight howard in the all-star? That's a disgrace.

Top Bottom