• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Why can't he speak into a mic properly?

RickyBobbyHands.jpg

"What do I do with my hands?"

Vire

The East won Shooting Stars, Three Point Shootout and Slam Dunk Contest, yet we lost the night.

Good fucking job NBA.

T-Ross deserved that win, but I feel T-Mac on this
Tracy McGrady ‏@Real_T_Mac
Man this #DunkContest was awful. Can we go back old school with one dunk per round?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They really need to do the first round just rotating the players in one by one after each attempt. 5 minute round and best 3 dunks/dunkers move to the next round.

Brinbe

And West still wins? Amazing comp

They really need to do the first round just rotating the players in one by one after each attempt. 5 minute round and best 3 dunks/dunkers move to the next round.
I've been saying this shit for years. X-Games best trick style. Just do it, way better.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Barkley well said about that crap contest.

So why do the stars not do it? They play the all star game, some do the other challenges. Is it because they don't want to be embarrassed or put in the work. It's worse when all the stars are lined up watching. So it's not like they're off doing other things.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I've been saying this shit for years. X-Games best trick style. Just do it, way better.

Yep. Even if they miss the first 3 attempts, there's 5 more (other) dunks before they try it again. It would definitely make it more exciting when they eventually make it.

Top Bottom