• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

MooseKing

Banned
The best part is Terrence Ross was known as a shooter in college and it wasn't until his last year that he started doing crazy dunks. We drafted him for his shot.

fertygo

Man too much hate for this contest.. I like to applause those player to not abuse gimmicks like hell.

The missed dunk was unfortunate, most of them look very sick too.

Jeremy Evans painted that picture himself.

You guys are literally hating art.

I hope you understand what this means.
jeremy-evans-dunk-painting.jpg

also charles :(

edit:bron redeemed himself for that terrible outfit he had one by wearing that suit

MooseKing

Banned
Man too much hate for this contest.. I like to applause those player to not abuse gimmicks like hell.

The missed dunk was unfortunate, most of them look very sick too.

It had good dunks, but it has the same problem all the contests do. It will never compared to the VC one, period.

Not that some of the dunks weren't as good. It's just the entire atmosphere, the hype everything can't compare.

The VC dunk contest was like heroin, and the NBA has been chasing the first high every since.

Shut down the dunk contest for 5 years. Move the rookie game to saturday night, add in a 1 v1 competition and remove the shooting stars horse shit.

Saturday night would be.

Three Point Contest
1 vs 1 competition
Rookie Vs Soph game

I'd love a 1 vs 1 competition.

I honestly though this was one of the least bad contests in the past few years.

Like when Dwight Howard won without actually dunking?
Or the Nate Robinson over Igoudala travesty?
Or the Josh Smith one?
Or Green's?

The 2nd round sucked but this was better than all those in the end imo.
idk man watching James White run up and down the court and failing each time was just.......ugh. Then Gerald Green cutting the net off and failing his dunks and then having to watch the net be re attached was.....................

Or the Josh Smith one?
Or Green's?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Or the Josh Smith one?
Or Green's?

They can't all live up to the greatest.

The final was pretty good outside of the shitty painting prop. I agree with retiring the contest for a few years. Maybe you let the fans vote people in from a selected field. They vote in the all stars, so why not

Cipherr

You just noticed that? He's shooting 40% from 3. Kyrie's jumper is a big reason why he's such a threat.

Yeah, honestly watching Cavs games are mildly depressing with how often they lose. So I don't really watch them often, lol.

hes had that sweet stroke since he came in the league. Very rare to see a combination of elite handles and a pure shooters stroke like that.

Indeed. That's why it shocks me so much. The dude is going to be a problem. They need to get him some more help over there, quickly.

I don't like the highlighting of your posts. Yuck.

I can barely see it on mine. I use a darker color with the GAF script.

Tekniqs

Or the Josh Smith one?
Or Green's?

uhhh the year Dwight won was pretty fucking good

linsivvi

So Hunter is still going to fight the union while Fisher is elected as the union president again despite not being with any team?

Bizarre.

Omega

Banned
Chuck is still Top 10 even without a ring. Dude was a beast, anyone who thinks otherwise can choke on dicks

It's sad that the best part of dunk contests post-2003 are the commentators clownin ppl. Remove this shit from all-star weekend

Tekniqs

It really wasn't. re-watch it. NBATV even mocked it in their contests of past 2012 recap.

damn you guys are hard to please then. His first dunk was good, the superman "dunk" was cool, his third dunk was the shit
gerald green came through with some heat as well.

Top Bottom