• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Talk as much shit about the contest as you want. But this dunk below is one of the best of all time. The PHANTOM version is just on another level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JeVke4rAUN4#t=47s

Holy crap. Someone GIF that please.

People will forget it because Terrence Ross did it. If Lebron did it half the world would be fapping and eating their own jizz over it.

Also, this avatar is a classic, if you don't know, you better ask somebody.

Yes, because if there is one person you want to fix the dunk contest for. It's someone nobody knows at all.

Prime MJ couldn't do off the side of the backboard 360 windmill. Sorry. Prime MJ had two good dunks in 3 contest.

I may agree with the Griffin thing, because bringing a KIA car to the arena and an entire Choir is expensive as fuck, and nobody is going to invest the money "incase".

In terms of grabbing the Twitter CEO's kid. There were not exactly a ton of kids sitting in seats that costs tons of money. Terrence Ross also admitted he made the dunk up on the spot to go at Evans for doing similar stuff.

For being cowards. Instead of going at all the super-stars by NAME, and saying they are scared to ruin their rep. They bash Terrence Ross for being a nobody. Ross stepped up when none of the so called "stars" had the balls to, and won the contest. Doing dunks honestly I doubt any of them could do.

So why bash Ross. Don't be afraid you may not get interviews with the NBA elite anymore, and have the balls to call most of the high flying NBA stars what they are. Cowards.

Welcome back!

reilo

DJ Magazine is such a shitty publication. I defy you guys to find someone who takes their word seriously.

djmag.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
I just realized that with Bosh starting, LeBron or Melo will have to guard Kobe to start. I'm not sure Kobe can drive on Bron and he has stopped shooting 3s lately. Will he ugly up the Allstar game backing Bron down? LOL

I feel Kobe's still faster than Melo and can drive on him though

reilo

I just realized that with Bosh starting, LeBron or Melo will have to guard Kobe to start. I'm not sure Kobe can drive on Bron and he has stopped shooting 3s lately. Will he ugly up the Allstar game backing Bron down?

It's the all-star game. Who gives a shit?

charsace

I just realized that with Bosh starting, LeBron or Melo will have to guard Kobe to start. I'm not sure Kobe can drive on Bron and he has stopped shooting 3s lately. Will he ugly up the Allstar game backing Bron down?

lol wat. Melo is quicker than Lebron. Melo will be on Kobe and Lebron will be on Durant.

A Kobe fan who know he'll be gunning for his 5th MVP cos it's the only trophy he gets this year lol

All Star MVPs are worthless for the most part.

It's an exhibition game.

I mean, Magic got one in his last ASG.

And Jeffrey went on to
watch KG
win one at his final ASG.

Least valuable of the MVP awards, hands down.

MooseKing

Banned
giving Raptor fans a bad name. we're one of the few fanbases on here that had no homers.

I hope Drew goes for the all star MVP tonight. get buckets, son.

Did you just say the Toronto fanbase had no homers.....................................................

Raptor fans in general are the most clueless of all.

I bet you wanted that Nash milk all over your face this off-season (like all the other idiots).

How good could an all UCLA team be?

BestBrook
Afflalo
Holiday
Love
Hollins (lol)

Mbah A Moute
Collison
Barnes
Ariza
Honeycutt
Earl Watson

They make the playoffs in the East?

I don't know who that is.

I just realized that with Bosh starting, LeBron or Melo will have to guard Kobe to start. I'm not sure Kobe can drive on Bron and he has stopped shooting 3s lately. Will he ugly up the Allstar game backing Bron down? LOL

LOL @ presumptions of defence in an all star game.

Quicker how?

Footwork quicker?

Straight-line quicker?

Get the shot off quicker?

Quicker out of the playoffs.

Top Bottom