• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I think that the Nets have one of the worst rosters in the NBA because they're stuck with a bunch of overpaid, underperforming players. People want to knock Lopez, but he's actually the best value on that team by a fucking longshot.

cacophony

"Only Bazemore, Ezeli, Curry and Jack shake hands with Rockets players. Bogut stuck around, but he looked like he had bad intentions"

lol 'bad post-game intentions'

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Only Bazemore, Ezeli, Curry and Jack shake hands with Rockets players. Bogut stuck around, but he looked like he had bad intentions"

lol 'bad post-game intentions'

Bogut has always been a dick... shocking.

lol guess getting destroyed by the youngest team in the league really fucks with your head.

628x471k.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just realized that Michigan has both Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glenn Robinson III

Timmy Jr. scouting report is funny..

Weaknesses: Lacks a quality first step, limiting his ability to create shots off the dribble ... Really didn’t make the jump many expected in his sophomore season … Doesn’t shoot very well with his feet set yet has a large chunk of his shots coming off of spot ups … His shot selection is questionable at best which has led to his low FG% so far in his career … Needs to put forth the effort more often defensively and improve his overall awareness … While having nice size and length, he’s still very weak and could really benefit by adding 15-20 pounds of muscle … Lacks a great first step and doesn’t beat people off the dribble too often, he’s much more likely to try to use his skill and end up with a semi-contested midrange look ...

Son, I am disappointed

jjasper

@thefishnation: Final- @memgrizz starters 1-5FGs in 4Q (ZBo 1-1 / Gasol 0-2 / Conley 0-2 / Prince 0-0 / Allen 0-0). Bayless 3-4FGs in 4Q (Rest of bench 1-6)
How the fuck do you get Zach the ball one time.?

Gasol was playing his best ball of the year, too. Damn it all.

Please beat Boston. Please please please.

unless Dwight is back by then its gonna be really tough.

Pau said he heard a pop. Fuck. I know that personally.

In a walking boot and crutches. I think this is it for him this year.

yeah i know how that is too, but on the bright side he walked to the locker room by himself. without too much of a limp.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wait what did jackson do?

i missed the 2nd half because of pheeniks in 2k :(

Rockets could have set a record for 3's, scrubs were in, dude starts fouling on purpose so they cant do anything but shoot fts lol Keep in mind the Rockets were already up 30+

They also got dirty and I can't wait to read the post game shit.

Blackace

unless Dwight is back by then its gonna be really tough.

yeah i know how that is too, but on the bright side he walked to locker room by himself. without too much of a limp.

not to be doom and gloom but that isn't exactly a sign of "good" news

Matrix

I wouldn't let someone break a record on me for the sake of breaking a record

His team had already given up an insane amount of points, let the scrubs/rookies play in garbage time. If the record falls it falls. Records are meant to be broken in the flow of a game, his team should have played some D instead of just slowing down the game for hack a rocket.

Matrix

Blackace

His team had already given up an insane amount of points, let the scrubs/rookies play in garbage time. If the record falls it falls. Records are meant to be broken in the flow of a game, his team should have played some D instead of just slowing down the game for hack a rocket.

in the flow of the game...not when the other team had surrendered..

and not with a team just firing 3s for the purpose of breaking the record..

how the fuck does Brooklyn lose to a Lakers squad without Dwight, Artest and an injured Pau Gasol? Garbage team and lol @ anyone talking them up as NY's finest.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
how the fuck does Brooklyn lose to a Lakers squad without Dwight, Artest and an injured Pau Gasol? Garbage team and lol @ anyone talking them up as NY's finest.

No one ever talked them up as NY's anything, besides Jay Z. No one gives a fuck about the Nets.

Top Bottom