• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Canuck76

Banned
I just realized that Michigan has both Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glenn Robinson III

Timmy Jr. scouting report is funny..

Son, I am disappointed

Is that his freshman year scouting report? He's projected to go late 1st right?

Also watching one of those NBA rooks things on nba.com on Andrew Nicholson is sort of offensive.

Glen Davis: "He's Canadian so you think he's soft. But he's not. He just hasn't experienced tough play. Sometimes i'll just hit to let him know what's up. He's just a guy that needs to be beat up on."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
in the flow of the game...not when the other team had surrendered..

and not with a team just firing 3s for the purpose of breaking the record..

Both teams had garbage players and rookies in when this was happening. It's their limited time to play and not get caught up in hacks, records and all that bs that happened at the end.

So cause the warriors had bench players in while the Rockets did too... they can't shoot 3's? Sorry I happen to disagree with you on this one. Also the Rockets didn't go take a 3 every time down before they started getting fouled, if I recall.

If McFail really wanted to break the record, he would have had Harden and legit players out on the court and I would have been right in Jackon's corner thinking it was fucked up and would have fouled like he did.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Both teams had garbage players and rookies in when this was happening. It's their limited time to play and not get caught up in hacks, records and all that bs that happened at the end.

So cause the warriors had bench players in while the Rockets did too... they can't shoot 3's? Sorry I happen to disagree with you on this one. Also the Rockets didn't go take a 3 every time down before they started getting fouled, if I recall.

If McFail really wanted to break the record, he would have had Harden and legit players out on the court and I would have been right in Jackon's corner thinking it was fucked up and would have fouled like he did.

it's not not shooting 3s just he felt they were trying to break the record.. he wasn't having it.. that's that

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think GR3 is going to be a beast in the NBA...

He is one of the do everything SFs at least on O...

jjasper

its all Rudy Gays fault....oh wait

Oh I never said it was all Gays fault. I am pretty sure I have always bitched more about Hollins than Rudy. I was just hoping that without him we would hav better spacing and ball movement. Which we have but that can't overcome middle school JV shooting we have and a coach that refuses to play his best players and lineups.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
it's not not shooting 3s just he felt they were trying to break the record.. he wasn't having it.. that's that

Well it makes him look as stupid as Mcfail in my book (this is a guy who was once a proud defender) who has no faith in his team's ability to play any D at all. The Rockets bench guys could have easily missed their 3's at the end cause of the pressure of the record (and who wouldn't go for a record when you have a chance only for the other coach to get butt hurt) instead the score looks even worse cause of the free ft's.

Whatever though, Mark Jackson is a bitch and his team got it bad. I'm done hating, got the W and no injuries and that's all that matters.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Barkley makes some good points, but Smith and Webber should be talking more. Kenny sounds like a frustrated rapper.

Top Bottom