• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Emwitus

Quick and dirty:

BLRO31F.jpg

Thank you VIRE!!! :)

Okay I missed this but someone will spin into Lebron being so unselfish that he decided to give Kobe a moment. Whomever says that can kiss my ass.

KOBE BLOCKED BRON!

That will be a distant memory when LeBron wins his 4th MVP and another NBA championship.

Couldn't watch the game because of work this morning but looking at the box score tells me KD should be MVP. So how does cp3 get it?

Because CP3 was the catalyst.

Couldn't watch the game because of work this morning but looking at the box score tells me KD should be MVP. So how does cp3 get it?

20 and 15 has only been down twice before. Magic and Isiah.

Cp3 closed the game out on offense while Kobe locked down Lebron. Durant scored early, CP3 dominated from start to finish (hit 2 3s late)

20 and 15 has only been down twice before. Magic and Isiah.

Cp3 closed the game out on offense while Kobe locked down Lebron. Durant scored early, CP3 dominated from start to finish (hit 2 3s late)

CP3 was more fun to watch.

Did you not look at the assist column?
Oh ok. Sucks for KD that he might go fishing this summer without any kind of HW.

Also glad Kobe can at least show up Bron in a exhibition matchup.

Oh ok. Sucks for KD that he might go fishing this summer without any kind of HW.

Also glad Kobe can at least show up Bron in a exhibition matchup.

What you really missed was Bosh having one of the worst nights of his career. He got nutmegged by 2 players (cp3 and TP I believe), had like 3 airballs, cross-over by Kobe, and just looked like he trash all around.

Wade balled, though. As did Irving and George for the East. Westbrook looked great out west as well.

"It's just awareness," Paul said of his maturation process as an elite point guard. "I watch basketball all day, every day. My son, my wife -- we sit there [and] I'm on this thing called Synergy day in and day out watching basketball. I was talking to [Popovich] and I could pretty much tell him the entire offense. I think as I get older, you have to start playing with your mind more than with all the athleticism.

IWMTB am cry?

smik

this was a really boring alstar weekend this year, Dunk contest needs stars and people need to just play a little harder (not all out) just to give the fans a little show.

Best part was Kobes D on Lebron in the final 6 minutes, Dat block and dat reaction

45cceb4e798d11e2957722000a1f9a39_7.jpg

Also, guard Monta Ellis has an $11 million player option that he is expected to reject to become a free agent this summer. Ellis, like Josh Smith, has been productive throughout his career but elicits different opinions about whether he can contribute to a championship-caliber team.

Monta is going to get 2 years, $10 million and be shocked.

charsace

Monta is going to get 2 years, $10 million and be shocked.

On the Warriors you could make an argument that he had to do too much which is why his numbers were what they were. He's been exposed on the Bucks though. You replace him with a real top sg and the Bucks are a playoff team. Him and Jennings are actually in a good spot, both of them or just in roles that they don't fit in.

Top Bottom