• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Sources say that Howard now believes winning must be his top priority in making a free agent decision. Howard will consider the path for the Lakers to compete and his decision will be based on best odds of winning more than marketing and geography.

Dwight to be a rocket confirmed.

bionic77

Rip Dr. Buss.

There will never be another Dr. Buss. 10 banners in 30 years plus countless hot whores. He was winning on and off the court into his 70s.

Magic you must now kill his son and let Jeanie take over 100% of the franchise in honor of the father.

Tom Penny

lol i just saw this. what a bitch

apparently hes banned from all NBA events because miami asked them to. fuck lil wayne, little leprechaun lookin ass mofo

RIP Buss.

They probably had to since the few interviews I've seen of him he looked like Stevie Francis at a Yey buffet and blunts.

They probably had to since the few interviews I've seen of him he looked like Stevie Francis at a Yey buffet and blunts.

i read on reddit that he was removed from the lakers/heat game because he made a gun shooting gesture towards a fan and that resulted the ban. i also wouldnt put it past him to always act like a belligerent shit during games as well. not to mention that thing from last year where he wanted courtside to OKC when he had no tickets lol

moral of the story: lay off the sizzurp

Jeff-DSA

It's easy to talk shit with with 5 body guards and 100 people in your entourage.

So much fake going around today it's sickening.

Any time he walks by at E3 it's the most annoying thing possible. First you have his massive group that goes everywhere with him and then you get the fans trying to get a blurry cell phone pic of him.

Top Bottom