• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Thank you, Dr. Buss. ='(

CMUJO1U.jpg

Lil wayne hating on the heat is nothing new but he can go off him self for his Emmett Till joke

Rip Dr Buss. Wished there were alot more owners to love the game as much as he did.

ohNOitsRO

Damn lil Wayne, turning his show into an anti nba/heat show... Let it go dude, being bitter like that makes you look like a little girl

Also R.I.P Buss

Babalu.

truly a sad day for the Buss family, the laker family, and anyone who truly followed sports and knew how he was one of the greatest owners in sports history.

RIP

47803_4268984613902_1739173811_n.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Well.. shit, man...

I'm gonna miss the fuck out of that dude.

I just wish I could shake Jerry's hand and thank him for all the great times I had watching what he built for more than half of my life.

I just.. fucking..... *sigh* god damn it this sucks.

Jeff-DSA

I was at the first home game after Larry Miller died. They had a spotlight on his courtside seat for the game. It was neat, but it was also really weird to realize that the man who brought the team to the city, saved it from leaving the city when finances were poor, and bent over backwards to keep Malone here was gone. I really wish he had earned a championship before he died.

Sanjuro

I was at the first home game after Larry Miller died. They had a spotlight on his courtside seat for the game. It was neat, but it was also really weird to realize that the man who brought the team to the city, saved it from leaving the city when finances were poor, and bent over backwards to keep Malone here was gone. I really wish he had earned a championship before he died.

If I were a Laker fan, I would be buying tickets to the next game at any cost.

Fuck. This really is a nightmare season. Losing the greatest owner in sports to cancer is the kick in the pants. I got to meet him once and thanked him for what he did as the laker owner.

He owned the team and took part in major decisions but he didnt meddle in all the affairs and allowed guys like Jerry West do their thing. Brought 10 titles and 16 nba finals.

Right before the celtics game too. I hope they can win this last one for him. Salvage something.

He was a god in Los Angeles. The city will mourn and i am very sad today. RIP Dr. Buss.

Sanjuro

Fuck. This really is a nightmare season. Losing the greatest owner in sports to cancer is the kick in the pants. I got to meet him once and thanked him for what he did as the laker owner.

He owned the team and took part in major decisions but he didnt meddle in all the affairs and allowed guys like Jerry West do their thing. Brought 10 titles and 16 nba finals.

Right before the celtics game too. I hope they can win this last one for him. Salvage something.

He was a god in Los Angeles. The city will mourn and i am very sad today. RIP Dr. Buss.

Nationally broadcasted game? We aren't going to stand a chance.

The pop star was shown a video of Oklahoma City All-Star Russell Westbrook singing along to her hit “Die Young” before a recent game against the Mavericks. “It was the cutest, hottest thing ever to see a basketball player doing that to my song,” Ke$ha said. Told that Westbrook is known as one of the NBA’s most fashionable players because of his unique ensembles, Ke$ha wasn’t surprised. “I’m sure he is, if he likes my music then he must have good taste,” she said with a giggle. Westbrook isn’t the only NBA player who has taken a liking to Ke$ha’s tunes. She’s also been alerted to other video clips of ballers enjoying her work. “Lots of basketball players like to dance around to my songs, so it’s made me more and more of a fan,” she said.”

y not

His taste sure is in line with Gondo's.

Top Bottom