• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

8 GB DDR5 ram was the true megaton

Crysis 3 will be lulz within 3 years

Probably.

They didn't really show off the abilities of it though by only focusing on games that looked like they were going to be released soonish and might have been upscaled from PS3 though. Something that pushes the system like Uncharted 4 might not be coming out until late 2014 or early 2015 so I get why they only showed what looked like launch games, but I think they should have gone with the strategy they had before in terms of reveals (the games are years away from releasing, but look really good)

rando14

It's not a good thing when the biggest thing about your console announcement is the amount of RAM it has.

from gaming side

b

Branduil

All the 8 GB of RAM tells me is that it's going to be another system that's too expensive for mass market appeal. Sony has learned very little from the PS3 and Vita, but they might still be okay because MS and Nintendo are making decisions that are just as dumb.

diehard

Fleer
All the 8 GB of RAM tells me is that it's going to be another system that's too expensive for mass market appeal. Sony has learned very little from the PS3 and Vita, but they might still be okay because MS and Nintendo are making decisions that are just as dumb.

They learned that using custom parts was dumb as hell.

12/13 --- $3,374,640...........$6,610,120
13/14 --- $3,526,440...........$6,207,121 (3.1 mil Douglas' Qualifying offer so it's more like $3,105,301)
14/15 --- $3,678,360...........$4,319,473 (Patterson's Qualifying offer)
15/16 --- $4,660,482...........$0
16/17 --- $6,179,799...........$0

Left is TRob

Right is Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich and Toney Douglas.

Kings saved themselves $11,261,420 over the next 4 seasons or so. It's all but guaranteed that Cole, Patrick and Toney will not be Kings any longer than absolutely necessary.

What a shitty franchise.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuckkkkkk Parsons :(

season over now

Top Bottom