• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

FUCK THE KNICKS!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets trade...

Didn't see that coming.

iamblades

Sacramento now has 3 bigs from UK on the same team.

I like Patterson as a stabilizing influence on that team though, an efficient workmanlike player who can provide offense without having the ball in his hands is exactly what that team needs. Hope he can get decent minutes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sacramento now has 3 bigs from UK on the same team.

I like Patterson as a stabilizing influence on that team though, an efficient workmanlike player who can provide offense without having the ball in his hands is exactly what that team needs. Hope he can get decent minutes.

He plays like a shitty, uninspired version of DMC in jumpshot mode and he doesn't even rebound anymore.

diehard

Fleer
Remember when i said the Melo would come back down to earth and the Knicks would follow?

well everyone said it, i can't feel special.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
crappy ass nba refs

DY_nasty

When did Ridiculous Trade Ideas with Bill Simmons become a thing for half time?

Meanwhile, Ronnie Brewer still can't get minutes. At all. If you're not going to play him no matter how bad your defense is, you might as well trade him.

Didn't everyone call this though? I don't think anyone really expected them to shoot lights out from 3 the entire year.

the 3s are really the least of our problems.

i initially typed up a huge ass paragraph detailing everything thats wrong but it really just boiled down to "laziness" and "no adjustments". also, fuck the knicks

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The Kings can't be done dealing then. Maybe they are about to set Fredette free as well. One of their guards has be leaving.
Thomas, Brooks, Fredette and now Douglas?
Maybe a guard is going to Boston.

Please set Jimmer free! Please oh please!

Remember when i said the Melo would come back down to earth and the Knicks would follow?

well everyone said it, i can't feel special.

I was told that Brewer was going to continue shooting way above his career average as long as he only took open shots.

I was told that the hot shooting would continue because NY hired a wizard as their shooting coach.

I was told that the lack of rebounding and an overabundance of 3 point shots wasn't a bad idea.

I was told JR Smith wasn't bipolar as hell and that Woodson and Kidd could keep him in check.

exarkun

Linsanity about to kill these refs.... and sad part is he's actually right. Dumb ass refs.... there's you know replay use it!

Lin with the T! Love the production from Lin lately. Scoring in the double figures and averaging more than five assist a game? Knew he'd come along eventually. #FreeLin

Also, Fuck sefolosha. Overrated D. And his longball is mediocre. Afflalo>>>>>>>>>>>sefolosha.

I was told that Brewer was going to continue shooting way above his career average as long as he only took open shots.

I was told that the hot shooting would continue because NY hired a wizard as their shooting coach.

I was told that the lack of rebounding and an overabundance of 3 point shots wasn't a bad idea.

I was told JR Smith wasn't bipolar as hell and that Woodson and Kidd could keep him in check.
Melo transferred his Olympic swag!

Olympic swag!

Matrix

Knicks getting beyond raped and the Rockets get rid of Toney...

happy day :D

iamblades

He plays like a shitty, uninspired version of DMC in jumpshot mode and he doesn't even rebound anymore.

Eh, his RPG is slightly up this year, because of getting slightly more minutes, granted, but it's not like he just stopped rebounding.

He's clearly a role player, but you gotta have role players..

DY_nasty

Eh, his RPG is slightly up this year, because of getting slightly more minutes, granted, but it's not like he just stopped rebounding.

He's clearly a role player, but you gotta have role players..

That's why its funny.

Kings have better role players. Hell, Jason Thompson literally does everything Patterson does but better.

Yeah, there's no positive way to spin this for the fans. At least Gay leaving made basketball sense too. This is just bullshit.

Branduil

PS4 needed more fake demos.

Deep Down was the only one, everything else looked worse than Crysis 3.

Yeah I'm feeling major diminishing returns on the new consoles. Sure they looked great, but they all still looked like the same old cinematic QTE-filled crap. Looks like I'll be staying with PC.

rando14

I just want the ps4 to come out so I can buy a ps3 for dirt cheap and catch up on games.

And fuck all that social sharing garbage, I dont give a fuck about seeing my friends go 17-31 in cod

lol the kings salary dumped their top 5 pick in his rookie year. What a terrible franchise.

Houston did well on this deal. I'd do it every time.

Also the suns continue to be infatuated with twins.

PS4 might be my first Sony console. 8GB made me a believer. MS needs to upgrade their rumored garbage.

Knicks will never be able to contend with fuckball

Best case scenario for Nets and Knicks is

1) Miami
2) NY
3) BK
4) Indy
5) Chicago

Indy's fuckball can troll the healthy Bulls or the Heat to 7 games, and the winner of Nets/Knicks would get a tired team in the conference finals. Worked for Boston (almost).

I just want the ps4 to come out so I can buy a ps3 for dirt cheap and catch up on games.

And fuck all that social sharing garbage, I dont give a fuck about seeing my friends go 17-31 in cod

It's already cheap....

Best case scenario for Nets and Knicks is

1) Miami
2) NY
3) BK
4) Indy
5) Chicago

Indy's fuckball can troll the healthy Bulls or the Heat to 7 games, and the winner of Nets/Knicks would get a tired team in the conference finals. Worked for Boston (almost).

At this rate it's going.

Miami #1
Indy #2

DY_nasty

Austin Rivers is pathetic.

He's spent too much time looking at youtube mixes of himself.

Top Bottom