• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

whats this fucking lineup? where the fuck is brewer when we need defense?

im not even gonna bother watching the rest of this shitty game. back to the ps4 stream

lol down 20 already. what a way to start the brutal second half. trash ass team

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Rockets will send Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich and Toney Douglas to the Kings for Thomas Robinson, sources tell Y!

lol

Woodson is laughing his ass off. How is that a flagrant 1 yet Chandler shoved in the back in midair is a normal foul? And nothing on Pendergraph for trucksticking Felton?

Geez.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Patterson was playing much better than TRob, they better hope he was just being held down.

Patterson showed minimal improvement in his time in Houston despite them clearing the way for him to shine this year... and I loved him coming out of college.

TRob on the other hand was getting run at the fucking 3 in SAC. Happy he's out of there.

diehard

Fleer
Patterson showed minimal improvement in his time in Houston despite them clearing the way for him to shine this year... and I loved him coming out of college.

TRob on the other hand was getting run at the fucking 3 in SAC. Happy he's out of there.

I'm not sure TRob can even average 12/5 on 52% that Patterson was averaging...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

TRob's minutes and usage were nonsensical in Sacramento.

I'm not saying he'll match production (meh... I might) but he's no doubt got a better upside than Patterson. He's also not had anything close to a similar investment either. Patterson should've been NBA ready but he's played dumb for most of his career.

Fuck Petrie and the Maloofs. As soon as Sacramento finally gets their shit together and the new investment group lined up. The quicker we can get rid of these useless fucks that insist on running this team to the ground to the very end.

exarkun

First off, YES WE ARE FREE OF PPAT! FUCK YES!

Sounds like a good trade by the Wizard (hes on a streak!). Diehard, Patterson was streaky as shit. He also played sub-sub par defense, to the point that Marcus Morris was subbing in and stealing large part of his minutes because, well, Patterson sucked. Also, Patterson doesn't really rebound. He just kind of shoots threes and jumpers now, and is so out of position that he can't rebound.

Thank you based god!

knicks will probably end up 4-5th seed in the east if theyre lucky by playoff time. with how lazy this team plays and the schedule coming up, i dont see them holding on to the 2nd seed, let alone ever catching up with miami. stupid fucks had a chance to take 1st this month too but of course they had to lose horribly to a bunch of shitty teams.

woodson is a fucking moron. this guy makes no adjustments and im tired of hearing "its my fault well learn from this bla bla bla". it was fun for him to ride it when dudes were shooting lights out from 3 but now when theyre in the shitter, he has no idea what the fuck to do. so much for accountability.

i hope NY media tears him a new asshole.

Pkaz01

Fuck yea u cant get the lesser brother if you have both!

and I really hope new orleans doesnt get shit in return for Gordon. Thats what u get for signing his ass.

knicks will probably end up 4-5th seed in the east if theyre lucky by playoff time. with how lazy this team plays and the schedule coming up, i dont see them holding on to the 2nd seed, let alone ever catching up with miami. stupid fucks had a chance to take 1st this month too but of course they had to lose horribly to a bunch of shitty teams.

woodson is a fucking moron. this guy makes no adjustments and im tired of hearing "its my fault well learn from this bla bla bla". it was fun for him to ride it when dudes were shooting lights out from 3 but now when theyre in the shitter, he has no idea what the fuck to do. so much for accountability and shit. i hope NY media tears him a new asshole.
Woodson learned from the best.
0315S1_Dantoni_50p_RGB.jpg

woodson is a fucking moron. this guy makes no adjustments and im tired of hearing "its my fault well learn from this bla bla bla". it was fun for him to ride it when dudes were shooting lights out from 3 but now when theyre in the shitter, he has no idea what the fuck to do. so much for accountability.

i hope NY media tears him a new asshole.

Didn't everyone call this though? I don't think anyone really expected them to shoot lights out from 3 the entire year.

Listening to the rockets thunder on the radio, are those noncall fouls that bad? Fuckin durant / okc ref love

Just a lot of WTF calls on both side.

Top Bottom