• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I want Rubio to finish at the rim, hit threes and eventually make pull up shots off picks. If he aint doing this by year four, then we got a problem.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I fucking love this Rockets team

seems like he has balance issues on his jumper. Hes too smart of a player to not develop an outside jumper tho, I expect him to be able to knock down threes at some point. I dont want him being the next Rondo.

I just think he needs to get out of Minny.

His midrange jumper is actually coming along.

Wow I'm surprise. I haven't watched much Wolves game after the 20th game mark.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn Dmo is fast.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wait, you dislike him now?

You were so high on him last year..

I love him. He's just not improving as fast as I like.

I understand that the change in defensive philosophy have a bit to do with it, but he should be rebounding much better than he does. I hate everyone in my own way though.
seems like he has balance issues on his jumper. Hes too smart of a player to not develop an outside jumper tho, I expect him to be able to knock down threes at some point. I dont want him being the next Rondo.

He came back too soon. He's just creating long term issues for himself right now imo.

Matrix

Former Rockets Bogans is a hacker now... I don't recall him playing that way on the Rockets.

Matrix

FUCK YOU BOGANS LOL BITCH CAN'T DEAL WITH HARGOD

Matrix

god damn what a pass by Lin

Matrix

Lin with a Bosh shot.

Matrix

Lin on a passing clinic.

Matrix

OMG POPEYE JONES UP CLOSE IN HD...

vomits

Top Bottom