• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Emwitus

I can't tell if you're joking.

Everyone on this team except for Dwight likes Kobe. Dwight's the team cancer at this point who's pouting because Kobe isn't letting some un-proven chump come in here and get equal pull in his franchise.

Not to mention that Dwight hasn't been able to convince anyone at all on this team that he is ready to lead his own brain in one direction without changing course every week, let alone a team of grown men who are older than him, and far more accomplished than him.

Let be honest here. If kobe was playing the way his playing now from the start of the season, this team would have been in a better position.

And LOL. I love westbrook. This guys is so LA. I wouldn't mind him coming here too. Having kobe and brook on the same team would be mind numbing.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
novak should go to defense class

He's in every defense class around the globe already:

rnQcnFE.jpg

giri

Manu played in 80 games in 2011 and 75 in 2010. He's at 43 this year. 12 & 4.5 in just 24 min and nearly 60% TS%...

Great figures... but it seems he's available less and less, and is taking more 3's than ever in the time he's playing.

compared to how he used to seem to always play 32+ a game.

Hmm, looking at his stats, he's probably shooting 3's more, and his minutes are down a bit.

But he's still playing quite often. Odd, i feel like he's always been injured the last 4 years.

fans cheering Barg going to the bench? lol. Im pretty comfy with him looking like the fourth option he is, Raps announcers saying "we have to get him going"...sure, off open looks and kickouts.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Great figures... but it seems he's available less and less, and is taking more 3's than ever in the time he's playing.

compared to how he used to seem to always play 32+ a game.

Hmm, looking at his stats, he's probably shooting 3's more, and his minutes are down a bit.

But he's still playing quite often. Odd, i feel like he's always been injured the last 4 years.

Manu's career MPG is 27.6. His 3PTA per 36 is right around what he's been doing since 2006. He averages 31MPG in the playoffs though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
cj watson garbage wtf ugh

The Knicks vaguely resembled an above-average basketball team at points this game...but still, too uneven an effort for a team that is supposed to be a top team in the league. I hope to see the Knicks get back to that aggressive driving/interior game that they started the game with; if they can get some cheap points like that, we can rock them to sleep with Melo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom