• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

holy shit at this nets game. good hustle from both teams

knicks might lose their seed to the pacers or nets. Just when there "rival" the Heat are getting in a groove.

pacers probably but i hope we can at least win our division. fucking brooklyn is half a game behind

q5qhsyz.png

Remember when everybody was laughing at the thought of Brooklyn having a better record than the Knicks?

effing Kidd not shooting a wide open 3 completely screwed the team over.

I've never seen anything like that, the guy was playing hot potato, passed it away, gets it back, passes it right out again. He did it twice, the second time the Raps D was in total disarray, guys on the floor, he had all day and he fumbled the ball. I know he's always been a crummy 3 point shooter but come on. You're open, you should be able to hit that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fuck that man knicks lineup will be improved and ya'll will still be you.... fucking knicks man making these scrub teams hopeful and shit.... fuck

Knicks decade peaked in November

Raptors finally committed to doing away with team cancer and improved overnight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DELFINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOO

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HARGODDDDDDDD SHITS ON YOU BOGANS

Matrix

haha Jay-Z wishes he had HarGod.

rando14

Why not? Pacers defense has stifled Miami in both of the games they've played. I'm not sure how the Pacers will play with Granger back (whens he supposed to be back anyways?) but that series would be really close. If Wade has a couple of bad games, gg.

not with a healthy Bosh and Dwade giving a fuck.

Bosh playing really well could definitely change things for sure. So far this year he hasnt proven his worth against the pacers.

So the Knicks are now 11-11 since amar'e returned. Worse yet they have a losing record when he plays 24+ minutes.

I don't mean to say I told you so but I told you so.

Top Bottom