• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Why not? Pacers defense has stifled Miami in both of the games they've played. I'm not sure how the Pacers will play with Granger back (whens he supposed to be back anyways?) but that series would be really close. If Wade has a couple of bad games, gg.

Miami looks really disinterested in their two losses versus the Pacers. We all seen that Miami becomes a different beast come playoff time. Take more than fuck ball to beat them.

Why not? Pacers defense has stifled Miami in both of the games they've played. I'm not sure how the Pacers will play with Granger back (whens he supposed to be back anyways?) but that series would be really close. If Wade has a couple of bad games, gg.
You forgot that Bosh got injured in game 1. Also, you're talking about the regular season(early reg season I might add) and the Heat?

we coasting bruh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pacers aren't a good team.

They just operate in a different realm outside of basketball. Its how they can be threatened by gimpLando and scare Miami in the same season.

So, according to NBA-GAF, who can beat the Heat? Obviously not the Thunder.

Spurs. Maybe Clipers or Memphis, I think those two will play them tough, but still won't win. So pretty much Spurs or Miami walking away with another title.

In other news Isiah Thomas with 30 points, 6 rebounds, and 9 assist in 29 minutes of play. Still don't know how the fuck he went dead last in the draft. I had him going like 20-30ish in the 1st round if not then really early 2nd round.

rando14

Miami looks really disinterested in their two losses versus the Pacers. We all seen that Miami becomes a different beast come playoff time. Take more than fuck ball to beat them.

Playoffs Miami definitely is a different beast, all I'm saying is they shouldn't mess around with the Pacers.

You forgot that Bosh got injured in game 1. Also, you're talking about the regular season(early reg season I might add) and the Heat?

we coasting bruh

Oh did he? I forgot about that. Still stand by my belief that he'll play a big role in that series.

So, according to NBA-GAF, who can beat the Heat? Obviously not the Thunder.

lmao

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
and the Spurs get knocked in the first round by Houston or LA?

MjaUNmk.gif

Man, sir Charles was right, Knicks is fools gold.

And yo, Paul George was invisible on the offensive end in that Indy series against Miami last year.. looking at his box score, through all 6 games he scored, 6,10,9,13,11, and 11 for the whole fucking series. That doesnt happen this year, Miami will be lucky to hold him under 15 for 2 games let alone 6.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man, sir Charles was right, Knicks is fools gold.

And yo, Paul George was invisible on the offensive end in that Indy series against Miami last year.. looking at his box score, through all 6 games he scored, 6,10,9,13,11, and 11 for the whole fucking series. That doesnt happen this year, Miami will be lucky to hold him under 15 for 2 games let alone 6.

Nothing is consistent in fuckball

Flash

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
The Raptors have some hard playing dudes on their team...with the exception of you know who

lol from the NY beat writer. daymn.

what's your guys take on Bargnani being booed at the ACC?

I'm at the staples center heading in for the game. BTW Miami has no excuse about traffic and getting to the gme early, LAs traffic is way worse.

Flash

It's about time.

our commentator said we shouldn't boo him because we are destroying his confidence and is now having a tough time raising his value

I agree with that to an extent but the dude doesn't even try... he never tried. I would boo him too, he deserves it. Start hustling and putting in efforts and the fans will appreciate it. Look at Val, he is literally the anti-Bargnani lol

Top Bottom