• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

linsivvi

q5qhsyz.png

Remember when everybody was laughing at the thought of Brooklyn having a better record than the Knicks?

Nah we were too busy laughing at the thought of the Knicks getting the 1st seed.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LaMarcus doing some WORK in the post but just missing gimmies. His footwork has been amazing tonight.

linsivvi

? He got fts out of it.

There were 2 or 3 guys on the break and the other players were open. Pass the ball so they could get a sure basket.

Edit: Just watched the replay Jamison was wide open on his right. The previous possession Dwight had position down low and was calling for the ball.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
But Raymond Felton is still better than Lin right NY?

Man lin wasn't 15 mil and inflated luxury tax good and you know it. Alsohe wouldn't be nearly as good if Harden didn't go there to play superstar.... so troll better also I have no idea who you are.... are you a regular are a troll bandwagoner?

Magilla

Banned
dude looks like such a stiff, he has no agility whatsoever

He's super awkward. In the D-league games I thought he looked pretty active/agile for his size. I think he is just nervous and completely lost. No clue if he'll ever figure shit out.

Top Bottom