• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Wow the Magic have one of the most obvious tanks I've ever seen. They just flat out refuse to play any of their best players outside of Vucevic in the 4th quarter. The sad thing is that he's probably their most valuable asset when you consider that he's still very young and already one of the best centers in the East. OK that might not be saying much, but it's still something.

Wow the Magic have one of the most obvious tanks I've ever seen. They just flat out refuse to play any of their best players outside of Vucevic in the 4th quarter. The sad thing is that he's probably their most valuable asset when you consider that he's still very young and already one of the best centers in the East. OK that might not be saying much, but it's still something.

Big Baby is likely gone for the year and JJ and Afflalo are injured

The Wiz have blown games down the stretch, Knicks just need to keep scoring and put pressure on D.

EDIT: JR ignores a open Chandler and Wall hits a perimeter shot. Good Lord.

Vire

Oh my god...

Lebron is playing the best basketball of his life right now.

Unreal between the last game and this.

Yeah Nene traveled but show some hustle to get the rebound and it doesn't happen. Down 7 with 2:30 left, I said last week this is a game Knicks could lose but I thought the Wiz would have a full team. No Beal and Knicks getting killed from 3 by a team that is 25th in shooting 3's? Jesus...
Lol

Wiz are legitimately better than the Knicks when healthy.

Yall aint ready
All the jellyfish getting to your brain.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets ugh oh well, nothing like getting beat by Bron Bron and his GF.

For the first time in a long time, the Clippers' lead in the standings will actually increase after today. Also, the Raptors really need a coach that won't fold in the 4th quarter every single game. He's the only constant in all of their collapses.

Top Bottom