• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

The Raptors deserved this loss, so many unforced turnovers like that last one by Amire.

1) I am guessing it is coaching that causes these 5 second calls as no one moves except the "guy" they want the ball and the in bounder won't throw to anyone but him.

2) I am still very very very curious as to why Anderson is playing 30+ minutes a game.

3) This season has been a goner since our 4-18 start but I am looking forward to next year. We have so much potential if we just stop doing stupid shit.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I like how every site recap has different box score stats for the pacers/sixers game. guess no one was really watching this one lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Toney Douglas is just UGHHHHHH

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod wants this.

Could use a little help from his friends now!

of course a former Rocket lol thanks Shane!

Matrix

Rockets are just teasing plz end this gm

HarGod is gonna shoot your eye out.

Honestly this is the greatest tease ever.

Top Bottom