• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

exarkun

Baaaad two possession to end the half. But they're young, they'll learn.

Why Mchale wouldn't run a pick and roll or something to get a shooter open, we'll never know.

Why would you use a 20 second timeout at the end of the 3rd? You might need it in the 4th.

EDIT: ah, to draw up a Felton 27 foot 3-point attempt. Ok Woodson.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Goddamn the Cavs are beating dat ass. I know it's the Bobcats, but they're still the Cavs.
100-67 at the end of the 3rd.

Vire

Thoughts and prayers go out to E Reid.

Hopefully we can keep up those forced turnovers in the second half!

Pkaz01

The league needs to do something about this blatant tanking the hornets are doing. this is fucking bullshit we won't get a top 5 pick at this rate.

I swore melo was gonna chuck up another three. Why does he shoot so many a game, I know he's a good shooter but the dude is very effective in the post. He has nice moves but I guess he likes to shoot more?

I honestly don't want to hear shit from Woodson about how he's go to do better, etc. It's like they're not even paying him mind because it has been more than 2 months now.

Why are they doubling the dribbler in the lane with Chandler waiting for him? Guard the effing 3 point line, how hard is it to do that? You have the DPoTY waiting for whoever drives the lane, so dumb.

Take JR out and put Shump in, this is silly.

Top Bottom