• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin ugh really

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Does McHale even try to coach?

I mean wtf is this crap

Matrix

Ariza Rockets D just showed up.

Matrix

Awful coaching job McHale.

God damn so bad.

Matrix

Rotations were odd *even with them missing players*, play calling was absurd, I know the Rockets shoot a lot of threes... but 46 on a back to back?

Lin benched for like ever and then brings him in at crunch time and he's rusty as hell and the game just goes down hill from there. Beverley was playing so well, at that point why take him out when Lin is being benched clearly and the young rookie is having a career game.

No timeout at the end hurt.

Rockets can score and score, but bring someone in who at least attempts to teach some of these young kids defense too.

Like you said Smokey and I said earlier, this was the Kings gm version 2 and could bite them in the ass when all is said and done.

Rotations were odd *even with them missing players*, play calling was absurd, I know the Rockets shoot a lot of threes... but 46 on a back to back?

Lin benched for like ever and then brings him in at crunch time and he's rusty as hell and the game just goes down hill from there.

Rockets can score and score, but bring someone in who at least attempts to teach some of these young kids defense too.

Like you said Smokey and I said earlier, this was the Kings gm version 2 and could bite them in the ass when all is said and done.

Pretty much how I feel, and I just started watching the Rockets this year. Lin played 20 minutes up to the 8 min mark in the 4th, then you put him in? LOL.

Matrix

Pretty much how I feel, and I just started watching the Rockets this year. Lin played 20 minutes up to the 8 min mark in the 4th, then you put him in? LOL.

It made no sense at all and Beverley was playing so well. Why even bother at that point? smh the whole game changed when Lin came back in. Rockets were leading and it was just ugh McHale is just not a good coach.

Smokey

Lin benched for like ever and then brings him in at crunch time and he's rusty as hell and the game just goes down hill from there. Beverley was playing so well, at that point why take him out when Lin is being benched clearly and the young rookie is having a career game.

Going 1-1 in a road trip wasn't bad it's just that the L came against the wizards. This was also the 3rd game with a short bench and they still played alright. Get 4 days until next game which is good for practice once trob and Co get here.

Top Bottom