• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

It made no sense at all and Beverley was playing so well. Why even bother at that point? smh the whole game changed when Lin came back in. Rockets were leading and it was just ugh McHale is just not a good coach.

Yea I felt like if he was going to put Lin back in he should of taken out Delfino for Lin. They ran Beverly/Lin combo plenty of times before and it usually works well since Beverley just spot up and shoot the 3.

Rocket were small already... like going any smaller hurt much. When Lin came back in it was pretty much Delfino miss 3, Delfino man hitting a wide open 3 on a switch, then Delfino turnover that blew up the lead.

Smokey

Mchale just said Lin was under the weather and so they limited his minutes. Under the weather and backup is playing well... But let's put him in at a critical part of the game anyway

#rednation

Next 4/5 games are against opponents with losing records

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Going 1-1 in a road trip wasn't bad it's just that the L came against the wizards. This was also the 3rd game with a short bench and they still played alright. Get 4 days until next game which is good for practice once trob and Co get here.

I just will never be a fan of McHale's coaching and felt it hurt us more tonight then against the Kings. This loss was on him as much as the players.

^ that just proves my point... he's a shitty coach

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin looks like he's about to pass out answering questions

Wtf was he playing o_O and Beverley was on fire tonight.

ALL ON YOU MCFAIL

Jut got off a plane, sounds like we won again.

Never got a chance to talk about my experience at the lakers game. Staples center is HUGE, amazing building. The LA crowd is just like Miami, thy got there at the 2nd quarter and only got loud when exciting things happened. Our arena's atmosphere is more modern, it feels like a club, LA is a bit old fashion. I had a great time, got to see love drop 40.

They had the number two pick in the 2010 draft.

Evan Turner.

Yeah we got "lucky" and move up from 6. Could've had George or Monroe if we had of stayed.

I thought Turner was playing better

He was but then people realize that he easy to gaurd. Just put a hand up and call his mom various names. Win

Bynum future.

He's practicing yo.

League a'int ready.....

Could of been Cousins and Jrue.

If Doug and Turner don't get along...Imagine Doug and Cousins.

Dead bodies everywhere

Yeah we got "lucky" and move up from 6. Could've had George or Monroe if we had of stayed.

At least your team made the "right" pick (or at least the pick most teams would have made).

Warriors picked Ekpe Udoh over Greg Monroe.

I was at the Oracle Arena watching the draft. The entire arena groaned (except those who were silent because they had no idea who he was). They used a lottery pick to draft a defensive role player.

He's practicing yo.

League a'int ready.....

You're right we are not ready....

bynum-hair.jpg

Redick got 35 minutes in his first game off the bench for the Bucks.

Jennings got 30.

Jennings is gonna need a new nick name when he doesn't get paid this offseason.

(Unless Monta's dumb ass opts out of his $11 million next season like they say he's going to)

Top Bottom