• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

What the hell Rockets how do you choke like that against the Wiz? You can't play lethargic like that when you're fighting for a playoff spot with the Lakers on your tail

What the hell Rockets how do you choke like that against the Wiz? You can't play lethargic like that when you're fighting for a playoff spot with the Lakers on your tail

I remember hearing Chandler Parsons say they dont run set plays, they just position themselves in certain places when specific players have the ball. He says teams have no idea what theyre gunna do each trip down the floor, cause they dont know either.

diehard

Fleer
Ok refs, when you dive for a loose ball.. you can't stand back up with it.

That's a travel, cool?

Clipper bench is fucking annoying

Parsons: "we dont have a set offense, which i think helps us, cause its hard to guard us when you dont know what we're doing, cause we dont even know what we're doing. We run to spots and we have counters and reactions to different players, I think that makes us really tough to guard, and the pace that we play at in transition is tough"

yo damn...posted?
Robert Swift is refusing to abandon his bullet-ridden, beer can-strewn foreclosed house
Robert Swift’s short NBA career, sadly, produced more bad punchlines than it did productive seasons. The heavily-tattooed big man was drafted directly out of high school in 2004 and was a favorite amongst several well-respected NBA GMs, but his game never found a groove and he last played in the NBA back in 2009. After a stint in the NBA’s minor league and a jaunt playing professionally in Tokyo, Swift apparently has settled back in the Pacific Northwest, living in the same house he bought as a member of the Seattle SuperSonics.
His house was recently foreclosed upon, though, and the new owner would like Swift to abandon the property. Swift, according to the television station KOMO (via Deadspin) isn’t going anywhere. And the rubble surrounding Swift’s current squalor isn’t something you’d expect from someone that turned 27 two months ago.
.....http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/robert-swift-refusing-abandon-bullet-ridden-beer-strewn-170507711--nba.html

BD1lBKWCEAEXifs.jpg:large
n

Brazzers.

Just have to remember everyone looks good against the National basketball team of the Washington D.C area.

#NoSuchThingAsWizards

I hope the maloofs continue to gut your team for cash considerations before they sell.

Suck down the fat load the Wiz dropped on the rockets bitch.

Keep sleeping on my team

I hope the maloofs continue to gut your team for cash considerations before they sell.

Suck down the fat load the Wiz dropped on the rockets bitch.

Keep sleeping on my team

Are you really this clueless? You do know that joke was made from people who LIVE in D.C right?

Holy shit... you're like making fun of your own city.

HOLY SHIT SOME PEOPLE. Very few people on GAF can make me speechless... you just did it. I can't even....

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yo my dudes, very late on this, but my thoughts go out to Lakers fans. Dr. Buss was a boss and worthy of respect from all places. Sad that hes gone.

Dallas only 2 games behind the Lakers, this afternoon game is must win for them. How epic of a storyline would it be if they got that final 8th spot and not LA? Go Mavs.

fertygo

Dallas only 2 games behind the Lakers, this afternoon game is must win for them. How epic of a storyline would it be if they got that final 8th spot and not LA? Go Mavs.

Ugh.. their team's boring, if Houston not go to playoff, might as well to see more delicious meltdown.

Houston plays Dallas twice consecutively this coming week. The hope is that Dallas loses to the Lakers today and proceeds to beat Houston twice as they claw their way to a playoff spot. That would equalize the Lakers and the Rockets in the loss column.

Nori Chan

no it's not that epic. I would love to see diehard and his team lose playoff position cause he's an asshole

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raptors are 4 back of the Bucks and 0.5 back of the 76ers, let's take a look at this upcoming week:

Raptors: WASH, @CLE, IND, @MIL

76ers: @NYK, ORL, @CHI, GSW

Bucks: @DAL, @HOU, TOR

By the end of this week Raps have a good chance of getting past the 76ers and getting into the coveted 9th place spot.

Raptors are 4 back of the Bucks and 0.5 back of the 76ers, let's take a look at this upcoming week:

Raptors: WASH, @CLE, IND, @MIL

76ers: @NYK, ORL, @CHI, GSW

Bucks: @DAL, @HOU, TOR

By the end of this week Raps have a good chance of getting past the 76ers and getting into the coveted 9th place spot.

I think they can reach that coveted 12th pick in the draft if everything falls their way. Crushing Thunder dreams of a decent return for Harden.

masud

Banned
About damn time he realized this. Time for cope to get more burn.

The run was nice while it lasted for this team.

Cope is pretty much just as bad on D though...

You know I tried to stay positive about this team and the direction the franchise is headed but I’m about ready to blow. I’m powering up, yearly meltdown coming…

Top Bottom