• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Phew.

Man Kobe and Nash were amazing on offense in that game. Kobe always finds ways to amaze.

Dwight was great on defense. +14 in the game. Without him they couldn't get stops. Only 45 second half points for Dallas with Dwight only sitting 3 minutes of it.

Kobe Nash Carter Dirk Brand Jamison. 6 best performances in a game in 2013. Go figure.

Was a really fun game to watch.

snack

tumblr_mi7olgZscQ1rhpu5zo1_500.jpg

dat 8th seed

otapnam

Phew.

Man Kobe and Nash were amazing on offense in that game. Kobe always finds ways to amaze.

Dwight was great on defense. +14 in the game. Without him they couldn't get stops. Only 45 second half points for Dallas with Dwight only sitting 3 minutes of it.

Kobe Nash Carter Dirk Brand Jamison. 6 best performances in a game in 2013. Go figure.

Gonna have to dvr the replay tonight, missed most of it : (

linsivvi

Phew.

Both Dirk and Kobe were prime years good and Nash was so clutch on the 3. It's the end of an era when these guys are gone.

linsivvi

I was really glad dirk really didn't get iso'd on the ft post the last few minutes.

Carlisle's gonna Carlisle.

Kobe/Nash offense is what needs wins us games. Dwight is a roleplayer and needs to just play D

Dwight has attitude problems in that he doesn't care enough about winning for a franchise player, but I guarantee you that with a summer's rest he'll be better than this. Since the trade deadline is gone the Lakers will be stuck with him for the foreseeable future. They won't let him walk.

linsivvi

Yeah man.

When Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Nash, PP, Shuttlesworth, etc. are all gone, the last connections to the NBA of my youth will be completely severed.

The last time I had the same feeling was around the time when Jordan/Malone/Hakeem/Barkley etc all retired within a few years, but then the Lakers were winning so I couldn't care less.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
u guys choke games too often, I mean how'd you guys lose to the wiz last night?

McFail, short bench and playing Lin who was sick on a back to back while your back up pg is having a career game. Coaching was awful. 46 threes smh

HarGod over the Bucks in a few days.

They actually don't choke games that often, only twice if I recall. A Kings game and Raptors game and now this one.

Houston would be fun to see in the playoffs. Hopefully Utah implodes and LA sneaks in.

Houston isn't missing the playoffs.

LA's only hope is Utar or GS falling off.

Everyone else is locked in.

Also, keep in mind, the Lakers have an abysmal record in Denver on the backend of B2Bs so tomorrow night is a likely L.

Yeah man.

When Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Nash, PP, Shuttlesworth, etc. are all gone, the last connections to the NBA of my youth will be completely severed.

You forgot Grant Hill!

I think other than Hill, no one was drafted before '95 (KG, Stack, and Sheeeeeeed) who still plays.

Also, keep in mind, the Lakers have an abysmal record in Denver on the backend of B2Bs so tomorrow night is a likely L.

In fairness, this is true of pretty much every team. Denver has the biggest advantage historically here. I am expecting an L. A Win would make up for the phx loss, though.

linsivvi

Houston isn't missing the playoffs.

LA's only hope is Utar or GS falling off.

Everyone else is locked in.

That's what I thought too, high attitude B2B road games it just doesn't look good.

I don't think the Rockets will miss the playoffs the way Harden's playing. This is his coming out year.

First round Thunder/Rockets will be epic.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Knicks have 3 of the oldest farts in the league on their team. I think Kurt Thomas has also played as long as those two.

"Hill is not an etc! "

Yea Kurt Thomas is an etc.

Top Bottom