• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The last time I had the same feeling was around the time when Jordan/Malone/Hakeem/Barkley etc all retired within a few years, but then the Lakers were winning so I couldn't care less.

Those were all the players from my youth :(

No sad face for me.

I am at peace with my time here on NBA-GAF.

Prime years here for me was prolly 2005- 2009.

The Absinthe/Brandy Era will never be duplicated.

HOFers in this thread during that time, them all.

Ninja, reilo, Brandy, Matrix, myself are the NBA-GAF equal to the dying breed of old schoolers, with 'Ace the leading the pack now that guys like Karakand, DMczaf, the stealth fox and Miguel have all but retired.

No sad face for me.

Ninja, reilo, Brandy, Matrix, myself are the NBA-GAF equal to the dying breed of old schoolers, with 'Ace the leading the pack now that guys like Karakand, DMczaf, the stealth fox and Miguel have all but retired.

That makes me LeBron.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No sad face for me.

haha DM retired when Tmac's career ended.

"We were there when Hakeem was shitting on Robinson and when NVE was shitting pay Payton. "

Besides Jordan dominating everyone, I had never seen one player shit so badly on the league MVP before. It was and still is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and still would have been in awe even if I wasn't a Rockets fan.

NomarTyme

No sad face for me.

Only poster I really consider to put on ignore but fuckers qoute him so its waste anyways. Soooooooooooooo bad.

Matrix

ClutchFans/T-Mac fans had fucking mad numbers in this thread back in the day.

I remember getting into it with them (especially Kangu) a lot back then.

Truly Tmac fans. Fake ass Rocket fans ugh I'm sure DM is off rooting for Tmac's Qingdao DoubleStar team.

Clutchfans got a lot of this with Yao too, never spread to here thankfully.

Only Miguel and Stealth fox were legit.

"His final shot was spamming the thread with Jeffrey pr0n when over hyped teams would get Loss #11 on the year.

#mercurymorriswouldbeproud "

lol

Vyer

haha DM retired when Tmac's career ended.

"We were there when Hakeem was shitting on Robinson and when NVE was shitting pay Payton. "

Besides Jordan dominating everyone, I had never seen one player shit so badly on the league MVP before. It was and still is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and still would have been in awe even if I wasn't a Rockets fan.

It was all the more amazing by the fact that Robinson was still extremely good and had a great series by any other measure. It was one of the clearest examples of someone being 'at another level' that I've ever seen.

linsivvi

It was all the more amazing by the fact that Robinson was still extremely good and had a great series by any other measure. It was one of the clearest examples of someone being 'at another level' that I've ever seen.

Hakeem went through Barkley, Malone, Robinson and Shaq in the same post-season. It's crazy.

Matrix

Sooooo good and yea Robinson was good (hell he was MVP lol) I was 15 when this happened and I still knew what I was seeing was on a different level and that I might never see it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW4uXlRGAF0

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Let me summarize in numbers:

35.3PPG, 56FG%, 12.5RPG, 5APG, 4.2BPG, 1.3SPG

Three 40+ point games and one 39 point game.

Matrix

Seeing the opening to that video reminded me how much I HATED Sean Elliott.

Definitely a guy I would have punched in the face back in the day.

haha same and I'm glad that trade with Horry for him in 94 was voided cause of Elliot's health. I remember being so pissed at the time.

Matrix

Let me summarize in numbers:

35.3PPG, 56FG%, 12.5RPG, 5APG, 4.2BPG, 1.3SPG

Three 40+ point games and one 39 point game.

I Dreamed a Dream and it was all about Dream.

Good God those numbers.

Cloving and Herpes Reasons this page:

2ev19L1.png

Top Bottom