• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

@kobebryant

Amnesty THAT

yQPpc.gif

i imagine at the start of the season you were holding this in until after the Lakers beat the Heat in the finals

Nah. A SUCK IT WADE on the other hand...

I'm back to liking Lebron now that he stopped being a lazy wuss. Have and will always dislike Wade.

It takes 2 double digit assist games for Kobe to become a better "interior passer" than LeBron

Kobe's always been better at it. This season wasn't the first I argued it on GAF.

No sad face for me.

I am at peace with my time here on NBA-GAF.

Prime years here for me was prolly 2005- 2009.

The Absinthe/Brandy Era will never be duplicated.

HOFers in this thread during that time, them all.

Ninja, reilo, Brandy, Matrix, myself are the NBA-GAF equal to the dying breed of old schoolers, with 'Ace the leading the pack now that guys like Karakand, DMczaf, the stealth fox and Miguel have all but retired.

What happened to brandy?

Kobe talking trash to an owner that conceded this season before it even started. Lakers season in a nutshell.

Whatever. Even I gotta hand that one to Kobe. Too many guys would come out and be like "I'm not gonna let that affect me, I'm just gonna come out and play my game blah blah I'm a sissy boy."

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
Nice to know there is a least one team and their players, outside of the Mavs, that listen to everything I say.

SHOTS FIRED BACK

edit: lol @ insulting Kobe for firing back on another team's owner suggesting the Lakers may want to think about firing Kobe. What should Kobe do? ignore it. Get the fuck out of here with that junk.

Shadow780

I'll take ultra competitivenessassholery from Kobe to new age buddy buddy ball any day of the week.

Hell I'm even take KG maximum bitchness.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-Slipping-Away

The attached picture says it all.

No more feels left
"He looked like a guy who hadn't played in nine months," Collins said. "I don't think any bells and whistles should be sent off that he's close to playing."

Bynum, who has yet to play this season due to his ailing knees, has said he expects to make a comeback at some point. Collins made it clear, however, that any type of return seems to be slipping away.

"It's amazing seeing him standing out there; he distorted the whole practice," Collins said. "You get visions of what might've been ... He's said that he's going to play, but this season is slipping away. We've got 24 games after (this weekend). We're eight (games) under .500, and we've got to play the Miami Heat four times."
Bynum_Andrew_phi_121119.jpg

lolololol

linsivvi

SHOTS FIRED BACK

edit: lol @ insulting Kobe for firing back on another team's owner suggesting the Lakers may want to think about firing Kobe. What should Kobe do? ignore it. Get the fuck out of here with that junk.

Cuban is just Jim with a much louder mouth.

Cautionary tale of why owners should not meddle in basketball matters.

Somehow I knew this or something like this was going to happen. As much of a cornball Dwight is at least he wants to play. This is going to set the franchise back another few years.

can we even be set back anymore..

if he walks it would suck considering Vucevic and Harkless look like solid players but if we sign his ass...that would be death

zychi

Banned
Kobe is such a drama queen. Literally every year he's fighting with someone. Shaq, phil, metta, pau, management, dwight and now Cuban .

PBY

Banned
Remember when LeBatard declared the Heat the 2010-11 champs before the season even started?

His weird rant about the Kings of South Beach and everything they would accomplish before the season even started.

#wealreadywonin2011

Lebatard is the least homery guy ever. He was one of many picking them to win, but aside from that, the rant was A- hilarious, and B- compeletely tongue in cheek. His 2012 rants were even better.

Somehow I knew this or something like this was going to happen. As much of a cornball Dwight is at least he wants to play. This is going to set the franchise back another few years.

Only if Philly signs shim this offseason, they should let him walk, but I could see them signing him.

Top Bottom