• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

What Kobe is doing really is amazing when you consider the mileage on his legs. Pretty unprecedented especially for a wing player. His only other contemporaries are guys like Nash and Ray Allen who are relegated to role player status. Kobe has outlived everyone.

Emwitus

Bish pls

Our championship was lebron shitting the bed in an exhibition game against Kobe's D...literally and figuratively.

image.php

2 on 1 fast break for Miami.

Chalmers has the ball.. Lebron behind. Chalmers give it up for LeBron for the dunk. Heat commentators = "great choice by Chalmers."

Is there any other choice in that scenario? WTF?

Please stop settling for the 3 Knicks. It's different when they got 3's due to ball movement, you can't just settle for that. Kidd has been horrible the past 2 weeks in regards to ball movement.

Jeez now I know why Knicks-GAF is so tense all the time. This team is terrible to watch. I'm be nice and no more FUCK THE KNICKS for at least a week. I feel for you guys.

Top Bottom