• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

effzee

can we even be set back anymore..

if he walks it would suck considering Vucevic and Harkless look like solid players but if we sign his ass...that would be death

Pretty sure we will. Everyone buys into his potential over his shitty attitude and commitment.

EDIT: Meant they will try to sign him. Don't know if he wants to play in and for Philly.

Defensive much? I only said he's a drama queen, not a single word about his game.

Good to know you agree with me since your response was on a totally different street.

In that case MJ was a drama queen too. The great players always find a little extra motivation and Kobe is no different. Keep hating.

Flash

Defensive much? I only said he's a drama queen, not a single word about his game.

Good to know you agree with me since your response was on a totally different street.

lol I don't think he was being a drama queen

Cuban suggested that they amnesty KOBE BRYANT. That's just ridiculous. And Kobe took a shit on his team in front of their home crowd and told him to eat it.

Spurs and Wolves choke away two games versus Warriors. Damn. Warriors shouldn't have won these. Ruining the playoff choke they're supposed to have.

kobecrossoveerr.gif

Kobe Bean Bryant ladies and gentlemen. Love him or hate him, you gotta love him.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wow the Heat announcers are actually worse than the Cavs.

Describing everything as KABOOMS and shit.

Wow the Heat announcers are actually worse than the Cavs.

Describing everything as KABOOMS and shit.

Most people there have only been watching since they were told to fan up, so they need a bit of that stuff to help them know when something important happened. Or maybe a free agency parade.

giri

SHOTS FIRED BACK

edit: lol @ insulting Kobe for firing back on another team's owner suggesting the Lakers may want to think about firing Kobe. What should Kobe do? ignore it. Get the fuck out of here with that junk.

Probably focus on not being a complete twat to his team mates and getting his team over .500.

Top Bottom