• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I've said he's better than people think, watched him at Syracuse. However the issue is after he didn't work out with anyone, is he "#5 pick in the draft" good.

Maybe by dumb luck on the part of Chris Grant, Dion's panned out to have been worthy of that pick.

lol nets.

Jason Kidd has missed all 6 of his 3-point attempts. Now misses 1 of 2 FT's.

Please stop making GIF-worthy faces and cut his minutes Woodson. Use Kenyon to smack Kidd around or something.

i thought kidd called the shots on his minutes? i guess he doesnt anymore and this is his way to get through to woodson

i thought kidd called the shots on his minutes? i guess he doesnt anymore and this is his way to get through to woodson
He did during the time Felton was hurt. Tonight's minutes were:

Felton - 36 minutes
Kidd - 26 minutes
Shumpert - 14
Prigioni - 13
White - DNP

I'd just go :

Felton - 30 max
Kidd - 18-22
Shumpert - 16-20 for now
Prigioni - 15-20
White - 10

There needs to be a better distribution of the minutes between the guards.

He did during the time Felton was hurt.

Felton - 36 minutes
Kidd - 26 minutes
Shumpert - 14
Prigioni - 13
White - DNP

I'd just go :

Felton - 30 max
Kidd - 25-20
Shumpert - 15-20
Prigioni - 15-20
White - 10

I would trade all those guys for Lin.

He did during the time Felton was hurt.

Felton - 36 minutes
Kidd - 26 minutes
Shumpert - 14
Prigioni - 13
White - DNP

I'd just go :

Felton - 30 max
Kidd - 25-20
Shumpert - 15-20
Prigioni - 15-20
White - 10

pretty much just swap kidd and prigs current minutes. kidd has just been awful as of late honestly

i also dont like the name "stat pack". sounds like a lunchables variety

kidd was clearly tied.cant make 3's anymore and even ft's which he is good at. i wonder if stat should start?

maybe not stat but kidd should definitely come off the bench until the post season

kidd was clearly tied.cant make 3's anymore and even ft's which he is good at. i wonder if stat should start?
I say let him stay on the bench for now, not that he'd ruin chemistry or anything. Amar'e thriving in the low post is proof that it can work with Carmelo, but Amar'e off the bench is the clear #1 option. Don't want to waste his minutes on the court...
I would trade all those guys for Lin.
uspw_6721808.0_standard_709.0.jpg

giri

People are really trying to use this game as a knock against Deron?

24pts (9-15), 4 reb, 4 ast and 4TO against the best defensive back court in the NBA?

People are really trying to use this game as a knock against Deron?

24pts (9-15), 4 reb, 4 ast and 4TO against the best defensive back court in the NBA?
They're saying this because in the past games where Deron scored a ton they usually lost. Also when you make a key TO (that wasn't even his fault), when HASN'T this thread ignored everything the player did and devolve into a den of "scrub/joke/unclutch/choke/etc." posts?
Raps going to climb to #6 and knock the Knicks out of the playoffs.
good luck...

Please make the playoffs. I don't want the 14th pick in this shitty draft.

If they take care of business at home against the Wiz tomorrow they'll be 3.5 games back with 25 games to go. Given that Milwaukee's 2-8 in their last 10 and in free fall, it could happen. Toronto's got the 3rd weakest remaining schedule in the East.

KingGondo

Banned
If they take care of business at home against the Wiz tomorrow they'll be 3.5 games back with 25 games to go. Given that Milwaukee's 2-8 in their last 10 and in free fall, it could happen. Toronto's got the 3rd weakest remaining schedule in the East.
Nice. Go Raps Go.

I apologize for rooting against you early in the season. I knew not what I was doing.

Top Bottom