• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

This was a schedules loss when the season started. Without pau and hill they had no shot. They're going to the paint at will. Too athletic with speed and height. Jamison can't defend McGee anymore than I can defend Corey brewer.

Too small and too slow.

Doomsayer

I really don't like Corey Brewer.

I don't know why, but he literally shits all over us when we play. I swear he shoots sub 35% against any team except us.

Damn.

paully

Banned
Has this Lakers team beaten a GOOD team this season (other than OKC)? There's just no way they can ever get passed the first round of playoffs (if they even get that opportunity). Such a disappointing season.

Has this Lakers team beaten a GOOD team this season (other than OKC)? There's just no way they can ever get passed the first round of playoffs (if they even get that opportunity). Such a disappointing season.
Wins versus Knicks, nets, nuggets, jazz, celtics, okc off the top of my head.

Mavs lost like their final 12 west playoff team games the year they won it all so it doesn't mean much. Record matters more.

paully

Banned
Wins versus Knicks, nets, nuggets, jazz, celtics, okc off the top of my head.

Mavs lost like their final 12 west playoff team games the year they won it all so it doesn't mean much. Record matters more.

Oh, they beat the nuggets earlier this year? Slipped my mind...my mistake. Would be nice to see them pull a win tonight.

edit: hmm celtics, knicks, and nets aren't all that great (in my opinion)...

RedAssedApe

Banned
I feel like the Lakers have never won a back to back this year...could just be that they've lost so many games that it all blurs together though.

Cloudy

Banned
They've scored on every possesion down the floor. Look at the replays as dwight is going for the block, everyone is just standing there.

It looks like they're not trying but Denver is just too fast for them. Nuggets players have jumped, landed and jumped again before the Lakers can react lol

Top Bottom